Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone like khan rsr's on a golf? Or is it more suitable to stick with oem where possible? Anyone experienced rsr's?

·
Registered
113 Posts
at the end of the day if you think they look good then go for it, its your car and should reflect your tastes. I think they look OK, but I would personally go for a set of BBS CH's if I had the cash spare, but again, its all down to personal taste, different for each individual

·
Registered
915 Posts
LOL venoms would look wicked!

I think the khans would look a bit naff on the golf mate they are old.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Fair mix of opinions there which is good! Its funny, I do like the bbs ch's but everyone has them and I want an alloy thats easy and quick to clean! I like 5 or 6 spokes, rs4's are a bit common now and rs6's expensive. RSC's not for me but good choice for some, I quite like old skool, liked borbet c's when I was a kid and think they still look good now. Venoms lol always HATED them!!!

·
Pro tinkerer
5,647 Posts
If they're the flat 5 spoke ones the same as the below photo your on about they look pretty good, but I would say that as I used to have them on my Golf a few years ago. I liked them alot, but it was cheaper to buy the alloys I have now with good tyres than replace the tyres on the khans and they needed refurbing anyway so I thought I might aswell have a change. If I can find a photo of them fitted i'll stick it up for you mate.

Posted Image

1 - 11 of 11 Posts