Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After reading this post:

http://www.uk-mkivs.net/forums/thread/605987.aspx

and seeing Jazz's badges (which are pretty spectactular [;)])

i was thinking what badges would look good on the rear of the golf.

i was thinking what i could spell out of the badges i have removed (GOLF and 1.6) hmmmmmm its a tough one.

then i came up with this using the G O L F letters:

F L O G

has anyone ever noticed GOLF spelled backwards is FLOG

well it made me PMSL LOL [8-|]

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I remember seeing a Mark 2 years ago with FLOG IT on the back made out of badge letters
HAHA

·
Registered
47 Posts
Seen a front badge on a MK2 with GIT on it. I like it
An old Only Fools and Horses joke I seem to remember.

"Oi Boycie. You know your car's a GTI? Well if you re-arrange the letters you've got yourself a private numberplate"

·
Registered
682 Posts
Remember seeing a polo that said POO,and a golf gti with the COR from a Corrado badge. Quite original,i thought. Paul.

·
Registered
213 Posts
then i came up with this using the G O L F letters:

F L O G

has anyone ever noticed GOLF spelled backwards is FLOG
Yes I already have copywrite over it [:p][:p][:D][:D]

Dont take any notice of the joined date as its wrong Joined on 03-06-2006 its a month out

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Seen GOOF on the back of a Golf a while back and know a guy that had WASSUP on the back of his Passat, although it only lasted a week before totally de-badging the rear.

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
Anyone from Bmth/Poole way might have seen the CL55AMG going about that has been dabadged and had the CL55 and AMG badges replaced with Fiat and Punto. Very amusing. It also has a very good private plate which I cant remember for the life of me what it is, but is equally amusing.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yeah I have seen the CL Merc.  I found that really funny.  Fairplay to the guy/gal to spend that sort of money on a car then have fun with it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts