·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THIS CAN'T BE ALLOWED TO HAPPEN

There is a very real danger that Cristiano Ronaldo will be voted the fans'
best young player at the World Cup despite his pouting, diving, pretty boy
antics designed mainly to get himself a lucrative transfer to Real Madrid
and thus avoid the good kicking he deserves from Wayne Rooney at <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Manchester</st1:City></st1:place>
United training.

He is currently 1st in the FIFA voting just ahead of Luis Valencia of
<st1:place w:st="on"><st1:country-region w:st="on">Ecuador</st1:country-region></st1:place>. Please can everyone go to:

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/w/bypa/eligible.html

and do the decent thing by voting for <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:country-region w:st="on">Valencia</st1:country-region></st1:place>. It doesn't matter who
you support or if you haven't seen them play, just stop Ronaldo. Takes 30
seconds...You know it makes sense!!!!

There's 2% in it!! Get VOTING!!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Done,but quiet spooky how that site new my full name and age.
Its becuase you're already signed into Yahoo.

Just voted and sent it round work - lets hope its enough!
the votes displayed so far are only for yesterdays votes...hopefully alot of people have responded since then. i think voting ends tonight

·
Registered
266 Posts
Ive voted, and ive sent it to everyone at work, mates and family, and told them to pass it on to people they know, we cant have this! Must be all the scots and irish n welsh, that hate england so much!!!!

As much as it kills me to say it "come on france".........*he says through gritted teeth!*

·
Registered
57 Posts
I have just recieved this as an email too. He's in the lead by about 10,000 at the mo, 9,999 now [;)]

Would it be better for Portugal to lose tonight, or lose to Italy in the Final??

Imagine how gutted that little waste of space Ronaldo would be!!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts