Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the wifes gone out to her mates today with both kids (woop) so i thought i would pop my winter wheels on and cleam my Qs`s ready for the pin striping and painting (again)

mite of made a little mess on the new laminate!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

washing everywhere coz i knocked the basket over with a wheel as well as a pot of organised bits and bobs..

Posted Image

needless to say the missis is gonna kick my arse.. the house was spotless before i got home! lol

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
She won't slip over if her feet are small enough... [whistle]

Haha those wheels are looking damn sexy [In-love]

·
Registered
8,312 Posts
have you really leant them agaisnt that light coloured wall?

i know they are clean bruv but you cruising for a bruising with that kinda behaviour

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
have you really leant them agaisnt that light coloured wall?

i know they are clean bruv but you cruising for a bruising with that kinda behaviour
yeh she said about that.... i think... didnt quite hear her! [whistle]

·
I ate a big red candle !!
10,384 Posts
She wont be liking that.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Reminds me when I recently decided to bring the Anni alloys that I purchased in from the garage and plonk them on the dining table to seal them thinking the missus wouldn't be back for hours as she had gone shopping...... she walked in to find 3 clean and shiny wheels stood against the wall with the last one on the dining table and me sealing it - using her microfibre cloths that she bought for polishing / dusting round the house. I nearly got away with it - she popped back in as she had left her purse at home. FAIL. [:DD]

1 - 20 of 53 Posts