Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just reading a certain thread and was thinking.......

1. Don't have to wear silly gloves to fill the car with derv.

2. Don't cause the car driver behind to switch on re-cycle to breath

3. Don't have to talk about mpg to justify owning a diesel

4. Don't have neighbours that want to kill me every morning

Only kidding diesel guys [:D]......

now I must start a poll how about how far you don't get on a tenner.....

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
5. Don't have to get serviced at Massey Feruguson

6. Don't have to keep the doors locked, to prevent people getting in thinbking it's a Taxi

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
How about knowing the petrol station attendant by their First name, & getting a christmas card from them ....LOL [:D]

Grrrrrrr DIESEL POWER !!!!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Quote: posted by Jace on 07/10/2004 09:27:14

How about knowing the petrol station attendant by their First name, & getting a christmas card from them ....LOL [:D]

Grrrrrrr DIESEL POWER !!!!

Petrol station!? I thought they're on first name terms with the Chief Exec of OPEC [;)]

·
Registered
264 Posts
Quote: posted by Milkfloat on 07/10/2004 09:13:15

6. Don't have to keep the doors locked, to prevent people getting in thinbking it's a Taxi

LOL - gf was waiting in the Passat out front at Dover Hoverport while I dashed in and collected tickets. Bloke got in the back and asked to be drive to London - they both saw the funny side, I didn't ! shouted at her not locking the car.

·
99 Ronnie
2,792 Posts
Well we all have different needs, I don't work for a recovery firm so I dont need 500lbs of torque to tow broken down lorries, my needs are more of a high revin' nature [^]

Speaking of which, I took out a colleagues Cupra R the other day, very nice for a thrash [:D]

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Quote: posted by MikeTDI on 07/10/2004 16:14:54

to get anywhere near our chipped torque figures you have to buy the IHI conversion.

Pah figures, schmigures [:D]

You go side by side with an R32 with less torque than a chipped 150 and see who wins [;)]

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Quote: posted by PJ52GLY on 07/10/2004 19:03:51

when theres no fuel left we can still run on chip fat oil how much is "oil to day"

True, a friend of mine ran his MK3 to uni for 3 years on kerosene from his parents central heating [:O][:O]

Before they cracked down on emissions testing, obviously [:eek:)]

1 - 20 of 30 Posts