Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Hey Tabs... that looks excellent! Can't wait to get my hands on one of these! Looks like I got the best month too [H] [ip]

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Mate that is wicked. Top effort. I personally wouldnt wanna sort out orders because EVERYONE is gonna want one of these. Me included [:p]

Carl [Y]

·
Registered
194 Posts
Some great pics of great cars here, will be something good to look at while counting through the days of 2007.

Hopefully someday my car will be good enough to grace those hallowed pages, when it grows up!

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Cracking s election - glad that one of Mags made it in there to represent the mk5s this year... But I love the lot of them they're all great. Top work to all those involved [y]

C

·
I ain't no effin padawan
1,429 Posts
I can't beleive that shed of yours made it again Mark[:p]. The rest of it looks great though. Put me down for one

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Love all those pictures - still amazed mine (Feb) made it in, as there were some awesome shots submitted! Tabs - i think you had your work cut out choosing!!

Surprised no group shots made it, but i love the way the pictures seem to mirror the month they were chosen for, or is that just me [8-|]?!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts