Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oks at the min i have the SEXY

Velour seats in my mk4 and i should be getting some recaros this weekend so just a quick question is it worth putting them up for sale on here ebay etc or just strip the seats for the air bags etc then skip them. Space is short so would need to shift them quickly as well.

Thanks

·
Registered
650 Posts
its pretty hard to shift them as they are not as desirable. I also have a set of sexy black velour seats that have been sitting there waiting to be shifted, im thinking of scrapping them, unless someone here wants them.

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
Paresh.... what seats are yours? got any pics, i would love to learn how to re trim so a spare set of seats would be cool to teach my self on. im only london too.

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
gman go for it lol

So general consensus is get rid, what parts do the Recaros share with the Velour seats, guessing airbags, Seat runners, loom ?

·
Registered
650 Posts
Paresh.... what seats are yours? got any pics, i would love to learn how to re trim so a spare set of seats would be cool to teach my self on. im only london too.
its a bit dark to get a good pic of mines, i got drivers, passengers, rears, rear bench and all 4 door cards. but they look like this:

Posted Image

lemme know if you interested, im just around heathrow

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i wonder if i could get them in my attic keep them for when i sell up and switch back to the Velour and sell the Recaros maybe. ill have to see dont think there worth selling TBH

·
The Boss
1,864 Posts
thats what my plan was, to keep them until i shift my car and then sell the recaro's. however, even those arent fetching much... mine cost me £100...

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thats what my plan was, to keep them until i shift my car and then sell the recaro's. however, even those arent fetching much... mine cost me £100...
One day the Velour seats well be sort after more the the R32 seats then i think we will be laughing lol if only. If can get them in attic think ill keep them if not ill put them up cheap if they dont sell i am going to strip them out and bin them.

·
Registered
46 Posts
if anyone wants rid of a set- ill maybe arrange pick-up as i have the tan/cloth interior *BLEH* and would be a godsend for a budget hehe

1 - 16 of 16 Posts