Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys,time to take the bull by the horns,as it were. As mentioned by a few of you in the previous post,this seems to be a suitable date,and most of us NW crew are happy with the venue,so i reckon we go with this for our next meet. What does everyone think? Please confirm if you can make it,so we can book a table for some oreo cookie tower action! For those that dont know the venue,hopefully someone more technically minded will be along soon to sort out one of those map link thingies! Lets see if we can get a decent turnout,as the weather seems to be picking up as well-apart from today! Cheers,Paul. *LOCATION*;The Romper Inn,Wilmslow Road,Ringway,Altrincham,Greater Manchester,WA15 8XJ. *TIME* 12.00,FOOD AT 12.30. ATTENDING; V6DKO WAGGZY GARY CUNDLIFFE STUNT TONY DANZA STE4MOTION JT1 BEDDIE & EMMA CURLEY PAT BUFORD T JUSTICE KIZ RED JEFFERSx4 COOKIEMONSTER MIV & LISA

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol's,yeah thought it was about time we got organised! Hopefully it'll be a good one,seems to have been a while since the last one! Paul.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Yep count me in for sure...looking forward to it! get a list going...I will try and encourage a few more people from clay head land!

Tom

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
I'm pretty sure I can put in an apearance to lower the tone as usual, although I'm not sure about this cookie tower lark - I've not got a sweet tooth!

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cool,thats a few of us in already! Anyone able to tell me how to list names of those going,so i can list them in the first post? Im a bit of a novice when it comes to computer things! Lol's. I'll send a couple more pm's out,see if we can get any more to come along. Cheers,Paul.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lol's,yeah a bit cheeky i know,but at least everyone knows whats happening. I missed a few meets early last year,because i hadnt looked at this part of the forum. At least people have the chance to make arrangements if they fancy coming along. Ive just sent some more,so hopefully we'll have a decent turnout,including a few faces we've not seen for a while. Let's see what happens. Cheers,Paul.

·
Registered
742 Posts
thanks for the pm paul i'll be coming down as it would be rude not to only being 10 mins away from me! got my car booked in the bodyshop it should be done for that weekend but ill try and get it done sooner see you there put me down for a cookie tower!

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
yea might pop along myself might be workin but will try an finish a bit earlier so as to get along although i might bring the family and have (dinner) out so depending on when you decide to eat we may get there early and eat before so as the kids can flick there towers around the romper and annoy everyone.[^]

So should see you there folks[Y]

(and thanks for the p.m. paul very assertive)[:D]

·
Registered
53 Posts
I've never been to the Romper before, but am hoping to come along to this meet (probably on my own).

Is it this place....?

RomperInn

Wilmslow Road
Ringway
Altrincham
Greater Manchester
WA15 8XJ
Tel: 0161 9806806

Paul - cheers for the pm, I'll let you know if its just me coming and if I want food.

Mart

1 - 20 of 55 Posts