Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LOL!

Winter is officially here with the snowflake appearing on a dashboard near you soon, so not all of us will be keeping the car in show-worthy condition, because its bleedin' immpossible

So lets see those dirty car pics once again!

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
I thought I was bad - but that is rank!

Sorry mate. Sure I'll have some bad ones in the coming months though!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Quote: posted by Carlos on 20/10/2004 00:27:56

That is one filthy ass, i'd have to not clean mine for months to get that dirty!!!

That was a one-off after a morning of country driving.

Later that day

Posted Image

·
Registered
198 Posts
know what u all mean.. the mk4 does have a real tendancy to lift the spray up onto its back.. my dads mk 4 is always dirtier than my beezer.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Decided to try not to wash the Bora before it goes back to the lease company [;)]

Doing ok so far 1 month without washing so the wheels are getting nicely black, now the bad weather is here I suppose wont be long. but the bora never gets as dirty at the back [:(]

·
Registered
223 Posts
Quote: posted by Carlos on 20/10/2004 01:12:10

Just found this!

Posted Image

Not mine

Damn, someone else has stolen my 'this'll beat them feckin speed cams' scheme [:D]

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Quote: posted by sssstew on 20/10/2004 16:53:12

know what u all mean.. the mk4 does have a real tendancy to lift the spray up onto its back.. my dads mk 4 is always dirtier than my beezer.

Mudflaps! That's what they're made for... I like mine, don't care what anyone else says [:p]

·
Registered
682 Posts
Hooray! Someone else with mudflaps! Why do people always ask why youve fitted mudflaps,is it not blindingly obvious? It keeps your Golf nice n clean! Hooray for mudflaps!!!

·
Registered
646 Posts
Bought flaps for my golf when I had it, thought it would reduce the spray...... wouldnt bother doing it now.

My old golf in 2002.....

Posted Image

Current bora last year working to better this [:D]

Posted Image

·
Registered
316 Posts
how can people drive their cars like this?

i wash mine as soon as brake dust starts appearing on the wheels (yes i know im sad, u can thank my dad for that [8)])

·
Registered
223 Posts
Quote: posted by V6DKO on 21/10/2004 20:41:45

Thats three of us then! Anyone else? Ha ha. Paul.

Me too, they were on when I bought her.

1 - 20 of 117 Posts