21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
So what
ones you looking at i reckon the M3 impro ones (i think) would look
good or RBBR's as i think the RCCR's just wouldn't suit your car for
some reason.
I'm looking at getting the us spec r32 clusters. They're sort of RBRR I think.
Yeah they'd look cool mate.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Bloody hell, come clean my car!!!!!! look at that shine!!!! excellent work, wish i could get mine that shiny, i used clay bar, megs paint cleaner, megs stage 2 polish and stage 3 wax and mine was shiny but certainly not that great.. [:(]
lol, i'd love to but i think my arms would fall off if i had to do it again. I'm sure you must've got a good shine with the stuff you mentioned there.
yeah it was shiny but after seeing yours iam dissapointed in my car lol

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
Schmoooooooooth... [Y]

You must have been cleaning at the speed of light, at this time of year I seem to run out of daylight before I get to the final coat and minor details like rubber trim and stuff.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
She's lookin' pukka Adi, nice one! in fact no, not pukka, it's stunning! Got a bad boy deep shine going on there, lovin the 2nd shot especially!

Do you rate the enhancing treatment you used before the wax? I've only used the P21S wax so would be interested to know!
You do realise dropped on FK's is gonna make her look wicked! Hope you get them fitted tomorrow and look forward to seeing it done for real!

Great to see you've been enhancing & waxing ya pink thing![;)]
Yep def worth the money for the P21 pre cleanser. I use it as a polish gives a good base for the wax. Def seems to give an enhanced final appearance once the wax has gone on top. However, now it's winter, i'm using collinite. It just lasts soooo long !

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Adi - when you say R32 clusters do you mean the lights in my pic below ?
Yes mate, that's the ones, think they're the us spec ones. If you don't mind me asking, where from and how much?

Cheers for all the comments people.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Adi - when you say R32 clusters do you mean the lights in my pic below ?
Yes mate, that's the ones, think they're the us spec ones. If you don't mind me asking, where from and how much?

Cheers for all the comments people.
I got mine from vagparts.co.uk for ?102. About three - four weeks ago.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Nice looking Golf.. I think I might have seen it around.

Did you get whooped by a silver Beetle sporting flowers in the vase, on the way up to StAlbans about a month ago??

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Nice looking Golf.. I think I might have seen it around. Did you get whooped by a silver Beetle sporting flowers in the vase, on the way up to StAlbans about a month ago??
lol, was that you???? Your beetle's bloody quick!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Yep, it was me!
The Bug does go quite well. It has been fettled with some.. And im not done yet! *snigger*

Your 4mo is very vocal! Good stuff..

21 - 40 of 41 Posts