Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Whoever was in that is 99.9% dead. Airbags leave some weird colours when they deploy but there's deffo blood on some of that.

He/she must have been doing shocking speed. If you have a powerful car like that and you don't respect it it'll kill you!!

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
Dear God, that is one hell of a mess. They must of being doing some serious speed. The shot 2nd to last is scary, The alloy has been ripped clean from the spokes.

·
Registered
782 Posts
That belonged to one of the swiss guys, the car was apparently build number '2'

He had not had the car long, and it was showing 2500kilometers.

Both Driver and passenger got away with there lives, and only suffered cuts and bruises !

Oh and he hit a tree ! (they dont get harder than that ! )

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
I'll see if I can scan in some of the pictures of the guy who hit my Gti in a citroen Ax, both the side wheels where ripped off that, one took the drive shaft the other left the centre of the wheel on the car... He ended up wrapped round a lamppost - got out just a tad shaken. took the firebrigade 45 minutes to get him out.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Quote: posted by trl on 16/01/2004 22:48:34

...well, I hope nobody was hurt too badly in this one....

It's a nice thing to say, but unless it was a midget driving, I think fatal head injuries where probably sustained. [xx(]

I just can't believe the alloy wheel has sheered apart!

- Toff.

PS: I'm on broadband and the site takes ages to load... 56k'ers better go and make a cuppa.

·
Registered
464 Posts
I know as VW drivers we often take the P out of ford fungus drivers, but spare a thought for the poor bugger driving that one. If they did live, then they want to count themselves here by the grace of god only.

·
Registered
782 Posts
It's a nice thing to say, but unless it was a midget driving, I think fatal head injuries where probably sustained

Im not sure what you are saying, but the roof was removed by the fire crew ?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts