Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,768 Posts
I'm actually looking forward to this. Theres some decent people in it. Won't be as funny as "fork handles" though! Everything else on tv has been woeful so far.

·
Super Moderator
8,768 Posts
It was only a few years ago that I first saw it. Comedy genius! And at the risk of sounding really old its good, clean, family comedy.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Can't beat 70s comedy IMHO. as you mentioned, Dave, it's clean family comedy, and it truly is funny. The Two Ronnies, Morecambe and Wise, Some Mothers Do Ave Em etc etc it's my favourite era for comedy and I wasn't born until 78.

·
Super Moderator
8,768 Posts
I'm also too young to remember it from when it was shown (thankfully). It was on something a few years back and the wife and I were laughing our heads off at it. Still makes me chuckle when I think of it.

·
Super Moderator
50,211 Posts
and Tommy Cooper...
Kids today just don't get Tommy Cooper,he had the best comic timing EVER.....

[lol-lol][lol-lol][lol-lol][lol-lol][lol-lol][lol-lol][lol-lol][lol-lol][lol-lol][lol-lol][lol-lol][lol-lol][lol-lol][lol-lol][lol-lol][lol-lol][lol-lol][lol-lol][lol-lol][lol-lol][lol-lol][lol-lol][lol-lol][lol-lol][lol-lol][lol-lol][lol-lol][lol-lol][lol-lol][lol-lol][lol-lol][lol-lol][lol-lol][lol-lol][lol-lol][lol-lol][lol-lol][lol-lol][lol-lol][lol-lol][lol-lol][lol-lol][lol-lol][lol-lol][lol-lol][lol-lol][lol-lol][lol-lol][lol-lol][lol-lol][lol-lol][lol-lol][lol-lol][lol-lol]

Chris.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts