Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

The Official I missed the Mega Meet because thread...

8K views 55 replies 45 participants last post by  tylerama 
#1 ·
Well just so us guys that sadly didn't make it have som involvement, finish the sentance...

I missed the mega meet because...

Cheers

C

#13 ·
... i was working sat [:(], then did the driveway and got it finished late on sat[:D], but i can only just get in the car now as i've done something to my back and it hurts like **** and i can't sit in the car for more than 30mins[:'(][:'(][:'(] and the mega meet would be a 4hr plus round trip[:'(][:'(]

#20 ·
Don't worry, people would have heard you screaming so you would have been safe [:p]

Couple of us stayed in the Travel Inn at the entrance - all that camping lark is too much for me!

You all missed a really good weekend [:D]
Yeah you'd have had no trouble there G.. mark and dave were camping it up at the hotel instead of in tents like the rest of us hardcore forum members.. [:D] [;)] though I did hear Josh snoring at about half six !

One of many memories this weekend was overhearing a conversation between Tabs and NikB.. it went something like this....

"If you push..

.. I'll pull....

Ok.... Look, just TOUCH IT !...."

Ooooo-er !

Mark also gave a frighteningly detailed explanation about cottaging and brown paper bags too.... but we won't go into that anymore.... [;)][:p]

#21 ·
Don't worry, people would have heard you screaming so you would have been safe [:p]

Couple of us stayed in the Travel Inn at the entrance - all that camping lark is too much for me!

You all missed a really good weekend [:D]
Yeah you'd have had no trouble there G.. mark and dave were camping it up at the hotel instead of in tents like the rest of us hardcore forum members.. [:D] [;)] though I did hear Josh snoring at about half six !

One of many memories this weekend was overhearing a conversation between Tabs and NikB.. it went something like this....

"If you push..

.. I'll pull....

Ok.... Look, just TOUCH IT !...."

Ooooo-er !

Mark also gave a frighteningly detailed explanation about cottaging and brown paper bags too.... but we won't go into that anymore.... [;)][:p]
That's exactly what I was worried about [:D] I'm a deep sleeper!! [:p]

#23 ·
In a nutshell, i didn't turn up because my mate couldn't really afford to go, (i offered to pay for him, but he's not one to accept charity which is fair enough, i know where he's coming from!) but i enjoy having him for company at these sort of events and didn't want to turn up looking like a billy either!! [:(]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.