Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
hiya mate, i bet u get this a lot but im soooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous lol i really want one, u got any interior pics? was at the local audi garage and the show car was an S3 in yellow, OMG!! had to wear a bib to wipe my dribbling! you got all the extras then? and how much did u end up paying (daylight robbery i know but its worth every penny i can imagine!)  Audi stealers!

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hiya mate, i bet u get this a lot but im soooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous lol i really want one, u got any interior pics? was at the local audi garage and the show car was an S3 in yellow, OMG!! had to wear a bib to wipe my dribbling! you got all the extras then? and how much did u end up paying (daylight robbery i know but its worth every penny i can imagine!) Audi stealers!
I have some interior pics:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Its my first Audi, and I tried to be good with the extra's list:

The S model comes with Heated seats, Bi-Xenons, etc.. as standard, I only added DVD sat nav, Sunroof, 6 CD, Bose, Light pack, auto dimming mirror.

Really happy with it, and after speaking to quite a few new S3 owners I did pretty well getting ?1500 off the price.

I ended up paying just under ?30k for it, but i do think it was worth it

·
Registered
605 Posts
Are they the same seats they use in the s-line model? Look similar, anyways if so i can speak from personal experience very-very comfortable seats which hug you well!

Oh yeah...Car looks stunning by the way[Y]

·
Registered
97 Posts
The car looks awesome i am looking at getting one or a golf r32 but after seeing the review on 5th gear it a tough choice . like the tuning potential of the s3.

310bhp !!!! my mk4 gti 1.8t is getting on now 8years old.

here's a german car test mazda 3mps v bmw 130i v audi s3 . not in english.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts