Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wot u guys think of these? they hav just had the faces polished and the insides of the spokes and back of the wheels colour coded wiv the car

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

the missus sat in the car at the time on this 1!!!

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Nice looking............wheels you've got there[:p] Love the colour of your car mate(bit biased though!) Got any more plans for her? (the car that is)[:p] Looking sweet as it is though.

GOOF

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
They look mint.. just don't let the missus drive it [:p] How much did that cost as i remember when i wanted to get mine done in the same way (RS4's) they wanted silly money.. so now im just looking for a new set of rims instead..

Sat [y]

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
now now matt, ur meant 2 b talkin bout the car not me!! hehe thanx 4 ur commetns guys. i got the wheels done cheap cos i know guys who do polishing. definately made the right move. when we got the RS6 they were different but now all the standard audis wiv the s-line kit come wiv these wheels which is annoyin which is y we decided we had 2 change the look of them. the guys who done the polishin are based near colchester. the guys name who runs it is called matt. his number is 07841393845. those guys did the polishin but got Fulford Motorsport in colchester 2 do the painted bits. 01206 799788 ask 4 Will.

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Yeah mate I agree, they do look sweet, & the colour of your car is really nice, didnt know they had 1.4s in grey, I had to end up with a bloody red one [:(]

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
I remember from a previous post when I was looking into what coilovers to buy I think he said it was on Jamex coilovers because thats what I was looking at getting, you can drop them by up to 80mm so i presume it wont be far off that on the back and at about 45-50mm on the front.

Coilovers coming tomorrow!! Cant wait

1 - 20 of 34 Posts