Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Looks like 307 headlights and Range Rover rear lights. That thing is shocking, the amount of work thats gone into getting that car that hideous is mind blowing

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
look how wobbly the "one off" (thank christ!) bodykit is!! those rubbish mouldings behind the doors....... Tragic!

I cannot believe it won any shows! I have seen far higher quality barry boy machines than that "Munich Mutant!"

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
22" rims?

Robbed off a drug dealer/s X5.

Sorry but i can't find alot of good to say about it.

Alot of effort but for what result?

Was watching MTVs 'Pimp My Ride' just now and the car they had on there was more tasteful......and that was a bling'ed-out wreck !!

·
Registered
10,630 Posts
Yeah saw that one at Trax.

It had air suspension, gangster pimp style, massive 20+inch whatever chrome rims, suicide doors, a non BMW front end, and NON BMW rear end, and the most customised ever interior i've ever seen.

All credit to the man for time and effort.. cause it was actually very high quality workmanship,

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
I suppose thats one way to own a BMW and get people to let you out at junctions - disguise the from as a Pug 307!

Really poor taste but I guess to each their own!

·
OldSkool Crew
660 Posts
Uh, not my cup of tea at all, BUT:

You can tell it's been done "right", ie it's not just stuck together with tiger-seal.

I like the interior...

I wonder how much it goes for... I bet it's a fraction of what he paid for the work.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Quote: posted by Mister_E on 07/10/2004 00:25:35

I suppose thats one way to own a BMW and get people to let you out at junctions - disguise the from as a Pug 307!

LOL!!!

It's those fast and Furious guys - they also have a 400+bhp Evo 7 for sale on ebay which isn't too bad!

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Quote: posted by oxford on 07/10/2004 08:04:47

This made me chuckle:"SUICIDE DOORS"

WTF !!!

Suicide is what I'd commit if that was my car. & there are bids on it!![V]

1 - 20 of 31 Posts