Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
It's on the music channels all over the shop, was on the news last night about who's gonna be number 1.

Out of the trash up for offering this year - I'm well up for this one, very weird, but still quite cool [y]

C

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Its just so different to how anything sounds at the moment, another
catchy song is the one with the words "Your missus is a slapper!".

Not sure on the title or who sings it but its really good.

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
That'll be Goldy Looking Chain Gary.

JCB Song? I love it. Touching lyrics, clever video, sounds different for a change. Far better than any X Factor rubbish.

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
And if you're not already aware, left the boyband standing (thank God) and got no1 this week! Can it make next as well though, that's the question.....

C [:D]

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
And if you're not already aware, left the boyband standing (thank God) and got no1 this week! Can it make next as well though, that's the question.....

C [:D]
Really like it. Love the lyrics, simple but touching and meaningful. Glad it kept westlife (or whatever band of lifters is in the charts now).

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
I think its crap. Its only the last 60 seconds or slow that makes it vaguely anygood - the rest is frankly pants.
I totally agree, and would say that the even the last 60 secs are equally pants... just let the sheep do their thing! and who gives a rats a$$ about christmas number one anyway!

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Local band to me called 'Nizlopi'

The JCB Song
I'm Luke, I'm five, and my dad's Bruce Lee
Drives me round in hs JCB
And we're holdin' up the bypass woah oh
Me and my dad havin a top laugh
oh woah
And I'm sittin on the toolbox oh
And I'm so glad I'm not in school box
So glad I'm not in school

Classic Lyrics

The guy that wrote it went to the local school to me which has just closed down. I used to get bullied because he was dyslexic so he bunked off school to go to work on his Dads JCB.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts