Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well and truely gutted................

had some sod come into my house and knick my keys and stuff off the side, then they drove off in my v6 4motion...........

Obviously they werent to clever in the golf cos when they tried to put it into reverse, they got first instead and drove into my garage door, first before speeding off down the road..........so if anyone spottes a silver 3 door v6 4motion on a y plate or with my private plate on, (looks like my name and begins with a P), smoking around like its been knicked, PLEASE PHONE THE OLD BILL......!!!!

After all the old bill are not going to be looking for it, they just wait until they get a phone call to say its been dumped, and i know there are some spotters on this site, if your not sure what it looks like, check out my gallery of the car that once was..............

Well miffed...........

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks lads...............

If only i had caught them in the act............

i would love an hour alone in a room with whoever is reponsable for knackering my new year...........!!!

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Sorry to hear about this - really gutted for you [:(]

I will definately keep an eye out just in case i see it.

Hope everything works out ok [Y]

·
Registered
351 Posts
Sorry for you mate, some people have no consideration for others and that their actions will cause distress and misery to others means nothing to them.

Where abouts did it get stolen from?

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
I always leave my keys on the side for this reason. They can break in, take the keys and go.

I'd rather have it that way than them having to search for the keys and possible approaching me for them.

This would have been a stolen to order, so will now be parked up somewhere obscure waiting to either be shipped out of the country or having it's identity changed.

Sorry mate, but think of it this way, you didnt get hurt (which you could have done as these people are under instruction to take that car), and hopefully you got legit insurance etc, so won't lose out financially.

I know how it feels though when your home has been entered and something taken. Shock to the system. [:(]

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
thats a shame mate i feel so sorry for you. it would make me gutted and i hate things like this.hope you get it back in perfect condition. or would you want it back?

sorry mate.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for all you support people.............i just hope this never happens to any of you guys........

in answer to the question where was it taken from.........???

MY DRIVEWAY !!!!!!

And yep i totally agree about the comment on stolen to order, i live in Essex so its probably just gone out of Tilbury docks as we speak, but you never know...i am holding my hopes up that its some little scrote from round here and they get caught with thier pants down........

Love the bowling ball comment to.............after speaking to all you guys i have now decided that im gonna go out tonight and get totally rat arsed.........!!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Total barstewards....... I guess I was just lucky to have my 18" RS4 wheels nicked then...it really pees me off to that these gits think they can just help themselves....Hope you get it back in one piece.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
that really is bang out of order, things like this relly wind me up somethin awful, sdratsab ,hope you get some sort of result from this mate

·
Registered
359 Posts
Feel really gutted for you mate. ?Glad to see you're managing to keep your chin up.

My driver's door has just been damaged today, probably by an?L?plate pizza scooter as there're loads of them about. ?I'm pretty annoyed about it but it's nothing compared with how you must have felt when?you?found?out?your?pride?and?joy?had?been?nicked.??Hope?they?catch?the?scumbags.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Bad luck mate, not a nice thing to happen, specially as they also entered your house... Don't forget to change the house locks if the keys they took had them on....

1 - 20 of 34 Posts