Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pensioned the old girl off today- took her for one last tonk to get the miltek taken off. I have had an excellent ten months with her and she didn't miss a heart beat once apart from staying on in germany even though the keys were removed!

For all of those waitng for yours you won't be dissapointed!

For those of you who know me it has been a testament to the car that it has put up with my spirited driving for ten months and managed to amuse me for this long so i shall look back on her fondly.

Still ihave graduated to the next level now another 121 bhp over the standard Gti and another two cylinders

M Coupe 1

Now for the business bit the trackday bits are up for grabs so pm me

Wheels and semi slicks.

Miltek turbo back system.

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
Thats one hell of a motor mate, [y] didn't you want to keep the original deep dish 17" alloys as they look the mutts imho.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Nice one Jon, I think it looks fantastic you will no doubt be looking forward to rear end fun with this one Ooh erh [:$]

No seriously thats the Dogs...

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I nearly took out the christmas tree at santa pod last weekend.

Just starting to learn what Steer with the rear really means!!!!,

After living with it for nearly two weeks i can honestly say it doesn't provide as much fun as the golf to just jump in a nip down the shops. But when you take it out for a drive and Monster abuse the smile reaches parts the golf couldn't quite find, Not surprising really one is a sensible way to transport 5 people around at moderate speed in comfort the other is the proceeds of the saturday morning club from the people who make "the ultimate driving machine"!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Got the golf to run a 14.3 and the M coupe ran a 13.5 so nearly a second in it- however i don't think th 19"'s really helped the bm

1 - 19 of 19 Posts