Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys,newbie here! ive browsed this forum many times when ive had car issues and found you lot a gold mine of (sometimes!) usefull info. but i have a question. Ive owned my mk4 golf gti t for over two years,its been stage one remapped by R-tech but ive done nothing else to it. my long term fuel consumption is reading 28mpg. i drive mainly round town but a couple times a month i do a 200 mile motorway journey. is this roughly normal fuel consumption for this car? im looking to get a v6 4mo and ive been reading that they are particularly juicy,but have seen long term mpg's of 26. if thats the case then they cant be mutch worse than my gti!? any imput would be wiked,hope i havent bored you to sleep lol

·
Registered
11 Posts
the 4mo will be a pig around town, for me the 4mo has only 2 things better than a GTI, thats 4 wheel drive and of course the sound, apart from that the GTI kicks its ass, the power difference isent enough for me to cough up the extra fuel money and tax money.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
does my fuel use sound 'normal'? i dont drive too hard,and it doesnt really bother me,i love the car to bits. but heard a 4mo in action the other day and it did sound lush!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts