·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
5 door wasn't a preference. But, the price for that was far to good to be worrying about 5 doors.

As for mods, not sure. It's pretty modded out anyway. I don't want bolt on engine mod's. I want to leave that standard. However, thinking of a new exhaust. I LOVE the tune it sings between 2-3k revs. It's really burbles then, before that it's just a loud droan, after it's more a screaming 'let me go, please, just push me harder' noise.

Would like more of the burble noise. I'm forver changing down to 4th to hear it again! Saddo!

·
Registered
809 Posts
Love the new car. Last time I saw you was at a Bristol meet a couple of years ago with your 1.8t, things have moved on a bit it seems! If you're passing Exeter anytime I'd love to have a look at the beast (yes, the CAR).

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Looking good !

I hope the grin factor is still the same ( though i doubt it will never go )

Jay

P.S Get a hoover on those mats !!!

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
She's a beaut' Graham [Y] Looks mint, bet you can't stop looking at her can you [:D]

Btw - what does sticker on the right hand edge of the dash/door cavity say?
It's about the airbags, half of it's in japanese.

I found 10 airbags so far. If I crash, I'll die of lack of air!

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Those seats look sooo comfy. Do you get electric seats in an R?

On thing though, i'm not sure someone who drinks dr.pepper deserves a car like that! [:)]

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Those seats look sooo comfy. Do you get electric seats in an R?

On thing though, i'm not sure someone who drinks dr.pepper deserves a car like that! [:)]
No, not electric, but heated. Nothing wrong with Dr P, I single handedly keep the company running!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts