Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Martyn, I copy & pasted your original because it was originally a quality thread

Keep it on topic please people.

This is copied from tyresmoke[:I]

Managed to get details of the total number of R32's brought in by VW UK which is 2391

Breakdown as follows:

Diamond Black Pearl Effect (Z4) 755

Reflex Silver Metallic (8E) 615

Deep Blue Pearl Effect (6X) 813

Moonlight Blue Pearl Effect (C7) 57

Tornado Red (G2) 44

Indigo Blue Pearl Effect (7D) 76

Grey Anthracite Pearl Effect (F8) 31

Find out more below[:D]

http://www.tyresmoke.net/ubbthreads/showflat.php/Cat/1,20,22,25,27,8/Number/325521/an/0/page/0/gonew/1#UNREAD

[/quote]

·
Registered
30 Posts
Wow great cars I would give my right...................

................arm for one of those!! Hey Cat the problems is still there even though you have deleted it ;)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Why she never gave me one, she delted my posts without informing me the reason why, I never had any of my valid points answered. I forgot we are here for the admins and moderators entertainment for them to do with our thoughts how they fell fit??

·
Registered
30 Posts
surely it should make no differance if I am first time poster, to a first time visitor, to a long time member or a long time reader.

Moderators should be given guidlines to work to, if they are unsure what they are doing or how to act them they should lock threads but not delete them! Also a moderator should be someone that can inforce the forum rules but also know how to deal with people.

None of the above I have seen this evening.

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
Quote: posted by H18OAB on 24/01/2005 21:40:20

i prefer the blue now....

boy i'd give my right testicle for the blue

Really?

·
Registered
1,375 Posts

you taking the **** out of me? [}:)]

·
Registered
30 Posts
Wish - Thanks for the link read it and fully agree with Foxy and a lot of the comments made in that thread. You all seem to miss the No.1 problem, over zelous moderators and admin is the biggest downfall to any forum. No one likes to be reminded of being at school or the boss at work that simple wont let you speak your mind!

This is a hobbie after all and especially with this hobbie no rights or wrongs just personal opinion and indivdual taste ;)

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
Quote: posted by craigGSI on 24/01/2005 21:41:15

this is way beyond me now

That was about 2 hours ago Craig. Read some of the more interesting topics and they will expand your knowledge of Golfs, colour and paint codes.

Hope that helps

Carl.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Quote: posted by craigGSI on 24/01/2005 21:44:39

you taking the **** out of me? [}:)]

So what if i am [:eek:)]

·
Registered
5,132 Posts
For god's sake will you two just stop it. If you don't like how this forum is moderated then go elsewhere. By and large we haven't even needed to do any moderating over the last 2 years. Now we have topics about topics that were removed and deliberately argumentative members. Yet another topic locked.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts