Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to see who's interested in another visit to the Cottage Loaf in West Kirby? Im going to suggest sunday 16th july,12.00. I dont think it clashes with any shows,but im sure someone will let me know if it does!Lol's. Ok then,initial interest shows the following members are wanting to attend; Me obviously![:D],Cookiemonster(F),MIV &Lisa(?),Red-jeffers(F),waggzy(F),,tony danza x3(F),Rye & Jyoti(F),Jazz-me,Foxy Phantom,stunt(F)Beddie & Emma(F),Gary Cundliffe(F),cletus snow. **PLEASE COULD YOU LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT FOOD OR NOT?,Thanks folks. Paul.[pi]

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No probs Carl,i know somebody mentioned blackpool,but weve not had any definate venue's,and as i dont know the area then i cant recommend anywhere. Just thought id see if anyone fancied another wirral meet,so we'll see who else puts their name down. Cheers,Paul.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Right then,thanks guys. I propose sunday 16th july,i dont think this clashes with any of the shows,so we should be ok. I'll edit the first post,so that everybody knows where we're up to. Cheers,Paul.[Y]

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
This sounds like a good idea! [Y] Only a two minute drive from my house... I'll be there for sure. I'll let you know about food soon...

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Added a couple more names to the list,after speaking to Beddie and Gary Cundliffe at inters on sunday. Anybody else interested in this? It was a good meet last time we were here. Cheers,Paul.

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
I'm confirmed for food now buddy - I see no reason why Ian and Alan won't be tagging along with me, so stick us down for 3.

Tom - usual convoy mate??

1 - 20 of 43 Posts