Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

The bora (new pics, alot 56k no-no)

2K views 29 replies 14 participants last post by  Gavin N.I. 
#1 ·
a rarther quick snap of my car before it heads of for some bodywork tomorow

all C+C welcome

quick pic in the pooring rain

Posted Image

See less See more
#24 ·
looks absolutely stunning,

what pedals do you have there???

also is it genuine oettigner (spelling) kit??

and i once saw an oettigner golf in the flesh and i forgot to look closely at the one thing i have always wondered about, the front bumper!!! i understand its fit like an outer skin over the standard bumper, is the join (around near the arch where the rub strips have finished) perfect or is it a but substancial and noticable???

sweet ride [:p]

thanks

#25 ·
ps what sunstrip have you got as it makes the car look fat [:p] and is it still legal or is the sun strip too deep? thanks

#26 ·
The sunstrip is 100% illegal but i've had it on for 14 months and never been stopped yet, has to be removed for the mot though. Its just a strip of limo tint across the screen. The bumper is a very good copy i made from a genuine oettinger bumper. I had an orignal oettinger splitter which met a nasty end with a badger and so couldn't part with the ?500 asking price for a genuine bumper after payind ?200+ for the splitter. Fit and finsh is perfect if you send me you email address i'll give you some upclose pics of the fit.

I wold love to show it but as i work on a golf course getting time of during the late spring/summer is near impossible

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.