Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was following an audi the other day and thought isit possible to get some led lights for the rear for a bora

also what do black lexus lights look like on a bora silver

sum1 shout me asap safe

·
Adrian
4,149 Posts
i want the audi ones tho find them if You think your or you're the don and send me the link
getting aggressive wont encourage people to help you. just sayin'.

also, a little bit of grammar, and spelling goes a long way.

Personally, id stay well away from lexus lights, nothing could possibly be more [+o(] on anything other than a lexus, infact, even on a lexus.

however, if your hell bent on chaving up a bora, and too lazy to search, this link will prove useful: http://shop.ebay.co.uk/i.html?Intended%2520Use=Tuning%2520%2526%2520Styling&rt=nc&Subtype=Rear%2520Lights&_nkw=Bora%20LED%20rear&_dmpt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&_fln=1&_ssov=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m282

·
SMUJ
5,139 Posts
OEM tinted/painted all read or slightly darker then OEM or the US or GLi rear lights on a Bora only IMO. Everything else is jank imo...

·
Registered
7,359 Posts
come down i'll fit them for free, too [:D]

a little bit of research goes along way, why should we go through 30 pages on ebay to save you looking when you're the one buying.

great attitude btw

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
EM tinted/painted all read or slightly darker then OEM or the US or GLi rear lights on a Bora only IMO. Everything else is jank imo...

lost me there bro im not down with the lingo im a noob lol

and nice one sootpig and peace96

my mate said dont bother putting the lexus lights on every1 will laugh at u lmao

i seen an audi with LED style lights i think it was the r8 isit possible to get a rep of them

if not can someone give me info on these hid things ist worth getting some converted for 2 ton

and finally what are angel eyes are they decent or are they wack

cheers lads

1 - 20 of 41 Posts