Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only Kidding[:I]

Many of these pics have been seen before. So here are my pics for the newbies[:D]

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hope my image host doesn't let me down[:eek:)]

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
That boot build is excellent. If I didn't know it was a custom job I would probably think you could get it from VW. Very nice R as well.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Cheeky git, they aint for the Newbies, you jus hoping someone will nominate you for car of the month, LOL

cant blame you mate, you get a really nice .:R there, love the boot install, very nice not too OTT, jus perfect!

·
Registered
637 Posts
Hi Martyn,

I've searched but can't find any more pics of the boot.

Only looked in Members rides as the search is knackered [:(]

Anyone got any ideas?!

C

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Look in the ice forum... I think the title was - 'my boot build now in alcantara'

hope this helps.

·
Registered
296 Posts
LOVIN that boot install Martyn. When the 'best boot install' category comes up, you'll win it fo' sho mo' fo [:D][;)]

Im off to do a search now to get some more pics, hoping they are gonna be hi-res ones...

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Tint on the windows is pentagon light smoke...

The bottom pic makes them look very dark.

They deffo are not (top pic is a better colour)

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
its allright not sure about the r32 kit on a 1.6 like that but I like they way you have hidden the engine with an r32 engine cover good thinking.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Found em Martyn!!

So thats just the bottom of the boot thats been done yeah?? And where are the underneath pics [;)]

Cheers

C

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Just the bottom of the boot... Clean and simple. The underneath pics are a secret.

But there is a hell of alot of work in the fibreglass tub for the amp and eq...

I have plans to add some more equipment in the sides during the summer.. Watch this space.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Quote: posted by Martyn on 03/02/2005 15:58:57

Just the bottom of the boot... Clean and simple. The underneath pics are a secret.

But there is a hell of alot of work in the fibreglass tub for the amp and eq...

I have plans to add some more equipment in the sides during the summer.. Watch this space.

I'll be watching [:p]

C

1 - 20 of 24 Posts