Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
14,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats been your favourite moment of 2010 (uk-mkivs/car related)

it can be someones car, a certain mod, a meet, a quote etc etc

one of mine has to be the rolling shots of my car by pat and gti international. was so awesome! [In-love]

·
Super Moderator
15,990 Posts
My 24s4 update which has given me 25 grands worth of immoveable rubbish for 5 weeks, sprinkled intermittently with Skoda, hire cars with no brakes and body damage

Its been a hoot

·
Registered
18,140 Posts
Inters 2010 from start to finish was an awesome weekend.

The people,the banter,the cars,the drag strip,the beer 'n' BBQ's,it was all there

·
Registered
352 Posts
How clean my car looked after 2 days of work before VW Festival in August

i can vouch for that! seriously clean ! my car looked like it had been drove through a field next to yours ha - i had drove 200miles though to get there .... lol

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
From a pure selfish point of view - finally getting my car back after a long fitting session of the K04 turbo, FMIC, etc, and the two years of parts hoarding made it that much sweeter;

Posted Image

Inters was a great show again, and also for me, a track day at Cadwell Park was just awesome.

As for everything else - ukmkiv's has kept me as entertained as ever - some real enthusiasts on here, and cars just keep going to the next level.

Enjoyed meeting some new peeps over the year on the few occassions I was at Ollys.

Enjoy the holidays and all the best to everyone for 2011[Y]

·
Vag addict
5,480 Posts
getting air - been dreaming of it for years.

plus meeting people from here for the 1st time after years of only speaking on the internet.

and of course pat rollers ! ; )

·
Super Moderator
50,211 Posts
Winning a VERY unexpected silver plate thing at the Megameet in August this year for parking my car in a field[:$].Apparantly they liked my fancy touch operated door handles[8-|].

Posted Image

Chris.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts