Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone watch this the other day?

I cant stand the squealing HR girl and "A-Team" Saieed (sp?)

Great entertainment!!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Made me laugh when he started to go on at the women about quality products.  We all know that Amstrad sell absolute crap!!!  Makes you embarassed to be british when you compare them to the US lot.  Yet again a bunch of sales people, one who cant even grasp simple math.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did you know that there are over 6 million cats in the UK? And most of them are in London?

·
Registered
10,630 Posts
Did you know that there are over 6 million cats in the UK? And most of them are in London?
That made me cringe, she was aweful.. But then so was the other bloke!

Did u see him freeze when the buyer said, 'I don't think we can sell
this, it's cheap, it looks like it's been done on Desktop Publishing..
I Dont think we can pay more than ?2 for these' hahahahhaha

·
Registered
352 Posts
What about the mad one with the blonde curley hair who cries all the time?! If I was in that house I'd be locking my door every night.

She did have a point about the cats though......

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
I watched a bit of it...I can't stand Alan Sugar, I know he's made alot of money over the years but he is a complete arse IMO
His manner certainly isn't everyone cup of tea but I thought there was a lot of truth in everything he's said so far in this series.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Watched the first series...and now watching the 2nd series.

Its all very funny tho - its part entertainment at the end of the day just with a touch of seriousness due to the end reward.

This current bunch almost puts Gordon Ramsey to shame on the swearing front lol

But yeah out of the women...the HR woman is scary. You think she's gonna have a complete breakdown at some point. In the first episode when she did all the finger pointing you thought her eyes were gonna pop out she was getting that hyped up. Then in the 2nd one she was just left out in the cold...but fair play to her tho as that "contemporary, modern" calender with cats (for a childrens hospital) was utter poo.

That pharmacist Naira who did the whole presenting...oh my god. I was literally rolling on the floor laughing. But how rude was she to one of the buyers "i've not finished don't interrupt me...ok i'm finished you can ask the question". Unbelievable and yet she felt she was good!

That Syed in the boys...is the new Paul from the first series...totally up his own ass.

But its all good fun.

Saw a bit of the US version too last time round...oh my god they were all acting as though they're the next hollywood celeb or something!

Total posers that lot.

But did you know........... [:D]

·
Registered
365 Posts
It worrys me that these dweebs are helping run our countrys economy, that mad woman worked with Rover and look what happened to them[:'(]

I would not give half of them a job, yet alone pay them a salary!

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
How the hell did that Jo woman survive last night?

Baffled [:^)]
LOL...LOL...I know what you mean, but I think they want to keep her in for entertainment... last night was really funny [:D]

I'm sure Jo will be a pain in the a**e next week... I hope, as she got all the girls backs up...LOL...LOL...

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
I personally thought Jo was lucky to survive last week with her sulking, but this week's blatant lying topped that !!

I think Ruth & Michelle are the front runners for the girls. I'd like to see Paul and Ansell last a few more weeks as well.

Samuel doesn't seem very competent to me, and Syed is creating a few enemies along the way.

Next week should be more interesting with the mixed teams.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
An interesting episode. Clearly Sir Alan thinks Jo has potential and wasn't ready to ditch her at this stage. Personally I thought it made a mockery of the s election process and that process out to be revamped for the next series.

I actually don't think Syed is as bad as everyone is making out and would not be surprised to see him go a bit further. We'll see.

Just for once I'd really like to hear someone say "As project manager, I take responsibility for x and y". Now that would be novel as opposed to trying to blame everyone else.

·
Registered
10,630 Posts
I couldnt believe he fired Karen, and what she said about in the
program afterwards was correct - she didn't speak up or defend herself
because Sir Alan never challenged her in the board room.

In a way I feel that Jo was kept in for TV entertainment value more than her abilities.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
I actually don't think Syed is as bad as everyone is making out and would not be surprised to see him go a bit further. We'll see.
Yes he is.... I think they're keeping him for entertainment value, after his F-up with the chicken and cheese procurement he should've been straight out. ?300 of mozarella on a ?2k budget FFS!

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Yes he is.... I think they're keeping him for entertainment value, after his F-up with the chicken and cheese procurement he should've been straight out. ?300 of mozarella on a ?2k budget FFS!
Have to say that, based on last night's performance, I agree with you and retract my previous statement. He's a complete BS merchant.

Didn't Mani do well though? Best PM so far I reckon.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts