Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
OMG NOT ANOTHER ONE!!!! it seems EVERYONE if chopping in their MK4's for A3 Slines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice car mate, thats the EXACT same model and colour im ordering. Dolphin grey rocks.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Very nice mate. Liking the colour alot!

Just out of interest where did you sell the anni in the end (as in which advertisment?)..

Struggling with Autotrader - more canvessers then people looking for cars it seems.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks to all the comments above,

I sold my Anni on EBay under classified ads....I also used Piston Heads and Autotrader...bad time of year for selling cars though really as Xmas is coming.....Good Luck though......sure you will sell it eventually....just don't accept silly offers, I waited 3 weeks before I sold my TDI with 75K on the clock for 11K.

Tom

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Someone wanna start up www.uk-a3s.net? wont be long till theres none of us left. TRAITORS THE LOT OF YOU!!!!

only joking.

Thats a gorgeous car!!!!! [Y]
maybe uk-mkivs.net is coming to an end, im selling for a leon tdi after xmas. a few are getting audi's and i seen a few members going for the bmw

·
Registered
890 Posts
Very nice motor mate! Love the colour, as well as red and...white - there's one up the road from me and it looks amazing!! [:D]

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Love it, i can see why alot of people are going for them.

IMO yours looks the best...colour , wheels , interior suits it all bang on

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Minter Tom, and knowing your company car scheme you'll be ordering the next one a week on thursday!

By the summer looks like we'll all be rolling in new cars, non being mk4s, and few being Volkswagens too.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Very nice, I have also been looking into these as a possible replacement for the Anni but I have to wait for them to come down in price a little - i.e. 3 years [cry]

Is it a PD170 ?

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yep...now I'm not driving around in a 1bhp Nissan Roller Skate Micra....I will show my face at the next meet all being well [:)]

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
SEM: Nope its a PD140....when I ordered this in July the 170 was not quite out.....the car is actually a company lease car which I basically keep for 6 months and then swap for something new....I've now got to choose what to have next...and the R32 has appeared on the scheme list [:O] although this A3 is very very nice and I might try out the PD170 quattro....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts