Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.....to make way for an Audi S3. I should hopefully be picking her up by the weekend.[8D]

I will miss my Golf, but deep down I always wanted an S3.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Everyone seems to be selling their MK4's at the moment.

I would love an S3 as they are a gorgeous car, go for it mate!!

How much you selling yours for?

Is the interior on that S3 standard?

·
Banned
4,570 Posts
well done mate

thats one classy car in one hell of a colour - rare!!

only mod an s3 needs is a private plate - hope she has xenons too!

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes it is the standard interior, with climate control.

R44MS K, Xenons are standard on S3 IIRC.

Baker 21 if all goes well it should be go for around ?6000, but be happy with anything over ?5250.

·
Banned
4,570 Posts
lol

dont join a s3 forum dude - your only going to end up spending loads on it!!

keep it standard - ICE it up!!

chrome mirrors?

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lol! I be sticking with this forum, if you lot will keep me?

Chrome mirrors, not a fan of them.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Congratulations mate, very good choice....as you may have seen, i'm very interested in a S3 at the moment.....such a superb package.

IMO you have chose the best colour, was looking at the same car on ebay this afternoon at work....is that the one you have bought?

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks Sem, I was looking for this colour for a little while now, only seem to see Black, Red or Silver. I was also looking at Ming Blue, but only saw one nice example for ?17,500 (fully loaded with Sat Nav, the works).

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Cage, do you know what chages were made to the S3 for the 2001 facelift as i'm really looking for something on a Y/51 plate?

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sem: One piece headlights/indicators, rear lights like Hella RCR's and Air vents with Chrome details and light up IIRC.

This is a 51 model I was looking at, but out of my price range:

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Super Moderator
3,497 Posts
Splitting up is hard to take.[V]

For the last couple of years Cage's and my 1.8T have been living in adjacent garages at the end of our shared drive. My car is devastated at the split and earlier issued the following statement:

"We were the perfect couple in the best colours of Satin Silver and Metallic Black.

But now the romance is over and I'll have to do my best to come to terms with the split. I worked hard at our relationship but maybe my paintwork is looking a bit tired lately or it could be my lack of skirts, who knows? Although I will soon have a new sleek model to flirt with, can I ask you all to respect my privacy throughout this difficult time.

Many thanks

PJ's Black 1.8T"

[:(][:(][:(]

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
lol[:I] PJ, get the marriage out the way and we can start looking for your S3 or R32[;)]

PJ52GLY: I think everyone just likes that the S3 comes with the full package: 210/225bhp 1.8T, 4wd, electric leather recaros, climate control, xenons, 8x17" alloys, etc.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts