Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Subaru WRX 1850kg

TT 225 Coupe 1795kg

So that doesn't explain it. And I thought the Scooby was tinny and lightweight, but I suppose that applied to the previous model more. Maybe the Scoob has shorter gearing. It's certainly a more focussed car and a blast to drive but for shorter distances than your Audi. Also, have you considered the fuel bills. It is impossible not to rag these cars and then you will see low 20's (and under that in the STI!)

Great car though. I would have had one if the company car tax rules had not changed. Still, have had some good cross-country drives winding up UK Turbos and WRX's in my old smoker!

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
quote:

Originally posted by spencert

quote:

Originally posted by Reflex TDI

Subaru WRX 1850kg

TT 225 Coupe 1795kg
Those figures are 'Weigh' [:p] out , the TT weighs a couple of hundred kgs more than a Golf, haven't bothered looking up the exact figures but 1400kgs would be more like it, Scoob will be a bit less. Doubt if an S class merc weighs much more than 1850kgs.
And to think I went to all that trouble of going to www.subaru.co.uk and www.audi.co.uk to look them up as well.[:p]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.