Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hoped the title would get your attention.

Is anyone interested in joining a car club for TDU?

What I know so far is that you get a club house and arrange meets, cruises and track days etc. There is also supposed to be the option to make group videos and photoshoots etc.

A club can have 16 members so please register your interest. I don't suppose it would matter if there was only 5 or 6 of us but the more the merrier.

Register your interest here and i'll look into it more.

Cheers

Chris. (Gamertag "WELL5Y")

****UPDATED****

awesomeade has bought a Club House. For all those who have tried to join in this, theres been some problems at Atari regarding the online servers so it would be best to wait a few days till they iron out their problems. There may be a joining fee (to cover the cost of buying Club House - game money, not real money of course)

Provisional Member List.

No. Forum Name Gamertag

1 awesomeade awesomeade (Owns Clubhouse)

2 wellsy WELL5Y

3 Den Playrider

4 mattp1983 mattp1983

5 smiley Smileydee

6 Red Gixer RED GIXER (currently a member of another club)

7 rmariani

8 Tumble

9 NikB NikB

10 neilybealy neilybealy

11 GaryM Gaz72

12 chrisl chrisleathem

13 kwaka6 Smegz

14 jimkat jimkat

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool.

I've figured out how it all works now too.

We'll see how many takers we have. If there's at least 6 or so, i'll probably go ahead with it.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Doh just noticed this post, played the game all day yesterday until 4am this morning :)

I've set up a club, i'm not bothered about being the leader, i can pass that on if anyone wants to.

Its over westside of honolulu city and called uk-mkivs.net, i;ve sent invites to my 2 friends :) so anyone else who wants adding let me know your tag, or i think you can join the club by driving in there :)

·
Registered
690 Posts
Bought the game on friday, went to try it yesterday only to find that my 360 is broken!!! [:'(]

I get Error E71, E79, Three reds in the Ring of Light and the image always freezes at startup...I'm so gutted, probably won't get it back for a few months [:(]

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Atari have been having some probs with the clubs it seems, yesterday they were up and down every few minutes, i was kicked a few times, then it wouldnt allow me to invite... i'll see if they're up and running again tonite and add you all.

You can add awesomeade to your gamertags if you wish to speed up the process :)

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yep, probably best wait till Atari sort out their server probs.

*Updated the member list at the top.

BTW for you Gamerpoint fans, you get 10 points for joining a car club.

·
Registered
873 Posts
I would love to be in this club but i need to buy an xbox 360 first lol. funds will allow in 2 weeks [:(]. Can i reserve a spot? i will definatly be buying this game and an xbox 360 soon. [:D]

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Looks like there are still teething problems with the club feature. Watch this space for an update.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Just an update, managed to get some members in and joined last night but then with a few of you when i s elect you it pops up "player is already a member of a club"

So i suspect you can only be in one club?

1 - 20 of 64 Posts