Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah cat has a real talent there!!!

and the fact she got free run of the place the nite b4 made it so much easier!!! makes it look very very american!!!

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
The hosting site is knackered at the minute, sorry
They reckon it should be back online in half an hour

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
scott man

its give the car character!!!! makes it more personal!! since i spent ?150ish on friday before the show as i seen some slight imprefections it makes it more worthwhile!!

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Mr Loafster, forgot to say on Sunday that you had missed a bit on your front bumper[;)] Nice pics courtest of Miss Rasdale. Got to admit that Terrance was looking lovely at the weekend, although I bet it is minging now coming back last night, especially travelling at the speeds I heard you were doing[:O], cos mine is manky from my more sedate speeds home.

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Car looks superb, and the pics were great - looks like you've got used to that S2 Cat !!
Thanks Dan, yeah I'm getting there. Thanks to that stuff you sent me I have to say... if I didn't have the manual I'd still be stumbling with my French / the camera settings!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Mr Loafster, forgot to say on Sunday that you had missed a bit on your front bumper[;)] Nice pics courtest of Miss Rasdale. Got to admit that Terrance was looking lovely at the weekend, although I bet it is minging now coming back last night, especially travelling at the speeds I heard you were doing[:O], cos mine is manky from my more sedate speeds home.
ask cat andy i dont drive fast! so dont know where u got that info from ;-)

here is the trip computer on the way home!

But after
Posted Image

and doing a average of
Posted Image

Returning a
Posted Image

in a total of
Posted Image

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
also i didnt miss any bits! lol not wen u polish it twice ;-) and wen u take the plates off and polish behind it, means less chance of missing bits!!!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sure it was a certain Cat, that spilled the beans on your speeds lol.
really

but i suppose its hard to see from the passenger seat wot speed i was doing, mistaking the 60mph for 140mph lol i will be having words with a certain lady!!!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sure it was a certain Cat, that spilled the beans on your speeds lol.
and oh yeah on the van home i got over taken by a ice cream van!!!

so shows u how slow i was!!!

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Ahem I don't know what you're all talking about. Andy I told you... these R32s are damn slow [:p] Croozin in the slow lane lol

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
but i suppose its hard to see from the passenger seat wot speed i was doing, mistaking the 60mph for 140mph lol i will be having words with a certain lady!!!
Sussed.... did Andy ever mention 140mph anywhere? No I don't think so! [;)]

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sussed.... did Andy ever mention 140mph anywhere? No I don't think so! [;)]
i was only using that as a example, cos clearly i would never do anything of the such esp with others in the car.

i am good lad ask my gran she will tell u :)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts