Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets brighten it up & tell some stories of our school days.

I was sat in geography & being 14yr old you were always messing about, anyway my mates got the teacher in front of him leaning over looking at his work, & my mates resting his chin on his fists, as you do, at that point I thought it would be funny to take my compass & jab him in the elbow, the shock caused him to punch out & hit the teacher in the jaw.

This resulted in him grabbing me by my hair & ripping me over the desk.

That got me the cane & a weeks detension

Thats what school in 1984 was about....................

I still wet myself when ever I think about it [:D]

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Probably 1982 for me, third year of a boys secondary school. New young, pneumatic geography teacher called Miss Gascoyne had the whole class hot under the collar ? couldn?t walk down the school drive without catcalls etc.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p> </o:p>

She seemed quite demure until someone brought in a copy of Back Street Heroes, with her in the centre spread (literally!) proudly astride a chopper!

<o:p> </o:p>

After that the catcalls stopped and were replaced by kids leaning out of windows going ?Waaaah-waaaaaaahhhhh- waaaaaaarrrrrp!?

<o:p> </o:p>

She didn?t stay long after that.[:(]

·
Super Moderator
15,990 Posts
I was in a physics class when I was about 14 and was chatting to my friend whilst the teacher was going on and on and on about mass and gravity and other stuff.. Eventually, the teacher stops talking at shouts at me, telling me to come to the front of the class.

Thinking he'd embarass me, he asks me what has has been talking about, before turning to look smugly at the class in " I'm gonna make this kid look like an idiot " kinda way.

Unfortunately for him, I then repeat ( word for word ) his last 3 or 4 minutes worth of lesson - and got a round of applause from my friends.

And the teacher, who's now gone bright red says " well atleast make it look like you're paying attention. Get back to your seat "

One nil, my friend.

·
Registered
794 Posts
I wouldnt know where to start or end with this topic.

The most trouble we gave was to the physics teacher Mr Hughes...fresh from uni..poor bloke.

I remember the maths & english tower which was 5 stories high. We used to throw tables and chairs out the top windows and watch them get stuck in the grass bank below.

Then one lunch time decided to see how long you could hang out the window by your arms. For a laugh we shut all the windows on this kid and hes still hanging. The teacher comes in and sits down. In the end we let this kid in ( before he falls to his death ) and watch the teachers face as he climbs in from a 60 foot drop....

HAHAHAHA

Oh and now this kid is a BBC ONE news reporter on TV every day/night....( no names )

·
Registered
246 Posts
I've been thinking & nothing really springs to mind about school that wasn't a "you had to be there" situation so I'm going to cheat & say a school-related story my dad told me about him.

When he was a kid, a few of his mates were at his house & 1 of them said he really didn't want to go to school the next day, my dad's solution was to make him this concoction to drink, so he could go home, tell his mum he felt sick, throw up & then she'd let him stay off school the next day. His mate agreed this was a good idea so my dad threw all kinds together (nothing with any chemicals in that you'd expect to do damage like toilet cleaner or anything like that though), mixed it up, put it in a glass & his mate drank the lot before running home for the 2nd part of the plan.

My dad thought nothing of it until the next thing he knows an ambulance pulls up outside his mates house which his mate is then carted into on a stretcher. He was fine but he ended up staying in hospital for ages while they were trying to figure out why his body was producing such high levels of the things he'd actually drank. If he'd admitted it he probably would never have gone to hospital but he was petrified of his finding out that he'd done it on purpose to stay off school so he denied everything. Meanwhile my dad wasn't sleeping at night because he was worried silly that his mate was on his deathbed because of him

·
Registered
35 Posts
We put a up turned drawing pin on the teachers seat. Mr. King was our English teacher and he was going to get it.

When he walked in he sat his fat @rse straight down on it and did not even flinch. We where all shocked and was wondering what had happened and maybe it had fallen on the floor.

When he got up to write on the blackboard, we could see the drawing pin stuck to his Arse...the point of the pin had gone right between his @rse cheeks

What are the chances of that eh?

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
I remember being 14,(1996) waiting outside the sports hall with our class (about 40 of us) for the teacher to turn up...two guys starting lifting another guy into the air as high as they could to hit his head on the ceiling, just ar$$ing about...but the ceiling outside the sports hall was a low false ceiling, and they lifted him a bit high and fast, putting him through the plasterboard to about waist height into the void above. Everyone was in tears of laughter, guy who went through dusted himself off, and we all tried to pretend nothing had happened as the teacher arrived..he stood there for a good two minutes wondering why everyone was trying to stiffle laughter, looking from one to the other but thankfully he never looked up...at the 6ft hole in the ceiling.?
?

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Jimmy Nichols... he looked like super mario, and was an awesome mathematician, however he shouldnt have been teaching teeange lads..

we turned all the desks round to face the back of the room before the lesson, set the metal bin on fire and he burnt his hands picking it up, removed the spindle from the door handle, then whenn the lesson ended half the class legged it through the wind he was too fat too, then the lower sets had a teacher that went the pub (or photocopier) during lessons wo we used to do room-raids and kidnap people randomly from Jimmys lessons...

hid his briefcase in the false ceiling whilst he was drawing on the board, basicall the front row man stole it, and passed it back 2 guys managed to get a ceiling tile out and briefcase up whils the rest of the class covered him someone got expelled for that.

Then there was mr davies the chemistry teacher, used to steal his chalk, and drop it in all the acids before the lesson, then hammer the lids on with a doc-marten, halfway through the lesson a cork and acid would shoot up in the air, also he used to walk round the class, and one guy always cut the top of a biro or ink-cartridge and dump it in this guys pocket... really risky but he was never evere caught.

Or fill a drwa with shredded paper and set it on fire close the draw and mid experiment the room would be filling with smoke and hed frantically cheak everyones experiments .....

How the flip we got away with it I will never ever know, when I think back now it was totally evil

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
When I was 14 the art class was taken by a woman, she'd have been in her mid 20's at the time. The desks were set up in a rectangular shape and we all threw our school bags into the middle. There was about 6 feet between the two longest lines of desks. I was sat at the end desk resting my head on my arms looking at the teacher walking along on the inside of the desks checking our work.

As she stepped over a pile of school bags I saw right up her skirt, she wasn't wearing any knickers [:D]

Needless to say I never looked at Miss in the same light again, little minx ggrrrrrrr [:p]

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
From a teacher's point of view -

A few years ago I was teaching some 5 and six year olds. We were talking about fruit and veg and I was asking them to tell me some fruit and veg.

It was going really quickly with names of fruit and veg coming from all over the place. Then a this girl who I knew was a bit simple shot her hand up in the air, I asked her and said "Corn Flakes"

I ended up with my head behind a book, shaking with laughter. She thought she'd made me cry!

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
There was a girl at school that everyone took the **** out of because she was a bit "backward". One lunchtime I told her to pull her knickers down and she did. I went running round the corner to the dinnerlady to grass her up and she got a rollocking[:D]

Another time (not really funny though) I took my Lolo Ball to school and made one of my friends go up some steps on it. She fell off and broke her leg [:S]

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
We put a up turned drawing pin on the teachers seat. Mr. King was our English teacher and he was going to get it.

When he walked in he sat his fat @rse straight down on it and did not even flinch. We where all shocked and was wondering what had happened and maybe it had fallen on the floor.

When he got up to write on the blackboard, we could see the drawing pin stuck to his Arse...the point of the pin had gone right between his @rse cheeks

What are the chances of that eh?
I know i am digging up an old thread, but this really made me laugh..................

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
I was in a Science lesson once, first class of the day, for some reason we had to get into groups which meant moving from the desk that we were normally at. After a bit into the lesson I could smell dog pooh and soon realised that it was coming from the bottom of my shoe! Obviously I didn't want to be pooh shoe boy so I wiped it on the bag that was under the desk (we all kept our bags under the desk), shortly after everyone could smell the smell and a commotion was made before the teacher got involved. She quickly realised it was the bag and the guy who's bag it was had to remove it and get it washed in the toilets as everyone was laughing at his unfortunate situation, luckily he wasn't smart enough to realised where it had come from and was known as 'sh!t bag' for the rest of school!

We had a history teacher that was rubbish at controlling us and would just send people out of the room, there'd usually be at least one every lesson. One lesson we made it our aim to try and get as many people out in the corridor as possible. Half the class had been sent out for misbehaviour before she realised what we were doing! We used to make her life hell every lesson, it was like having a permant support teacher she was that lame, I feel a little bad now that I've 'grown up' though!

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
I remember one french teacher who we gave a nervous breakdown too. Before she arrived at the lesson we:

Closed all the blinds, drew ALL over the blackboard, unplugged any electrical appliance we could find, hid her stuff in the filing cabinet, hid text books and ohp slides and all sat facing away from the blackboard.

She was so angry when got to the class, she was apoplectic with rage, literally shaking with anger, so so funny :)

·
Registered
414 Posts
Haha, sounds like you went to my school - we also gave a French teacher a nervous breakdown.

We used to see how many times we could jump out the window and come back through the door without her noticing, but what pushed her over the edge was when some kids in another class unscrewed the top of the blackboard and it fell on her head - too far? [:^)]

·
Premium Member
2,155 Posts
Back in the early eight?s in chemistry lesson learning about magnesium ribbon (I think that?s what its called ) teacher asks a mate to put some in this glass bowl of water about 2 foot across so he only hoys the whole lot in never seen so many people run so fast in my life and get wet <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

Nicked the French teachers whisky one day and four of us got well served in the dinner hour <o:p></o:p>

Used to watch the gym mistress and gym master at it at lunch time in his office (boys will be Boys)<o:p></o:p>

Best one I had to get a school bus to school every day and they had a new driver so he asked how to get to the school which was 4 miles away we only took him along the A69 to Hexham 2 hours later we get to school

<o:p></o:p>

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
The last xmas I was at school (98) the chef south park song chocolate salty balls was out. We were in IT with a supply teacher and all messing about basically. This one lad was on the only computer with speakers and kept playing this wav file (just before MP3s were out lol) and turning the speakers up, kept just being bits of the song nothing rude or ought. Teacher kept turning round, looking at everyone, silence. Then you heard this.....

'Stick em in your mouth and suck em'' lol. She then threw this guy out of the lesson. Was really funny, you had to be there to really appreciate how funny it was in a totally silent room.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Some of those are really funny!! Its threads like this that make us ex dubbers stick around, good idea Jace[Y]

My story happened at college. The College I went to used to be a hospital, there were very few windows. The doors to the classrooms didn't have any windows either. The only windows were above the doors (I hadn't noticed them until this happened).

I was in class when I notice the door slowly open, as it opened we could see this guy doing a chin up to the glass above the door! He promptly dropped down and ran off!![:$]

LOL - rather than open the door ajar and have a peek inside to see if its his class, he thought he'd chin up and look through the glass above the door. He inadvertently kicked the door open whilst doing his chin up.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts