Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7,468 Posts
ohh mm.. nahh they don't suit your car Chaz, I'll take em off your hands [:p]

joking aside, they are fecking gorgeous mate [y] New paint, ie, different coloured centre? Or.....

Your car's gonna look stunning

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Hahaha you're nuts [:p] I sense a wheel fetish going on here.... they are pure sex though

Remember your claybar [:D]

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
[:eek:] i was just thinking to myself hes just baught a set of tabs.. but they look f'in mint mate.. the rears are [:eek:] massive.. quick question what profile you running up front looks like 30's or smaller

Sat [y]

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for all the comments.

Yeh, i liked the 17's and if the tyres had a deeper profile i might have stuck with them. But when i saw these 18's i had to get them! I do think i have a problem with wheels tho, ive now had 5 sets ove the last 12 months! I drove 460 miles to get them and come back though!

Pat, yeh im thinking about doing the centres indigo blue, or maybe a silver sparkle.

Cat, i think the buggers have lacquered the dishes, but im giving them a clay bar pollish and wax anyways, just like you showed me!

The exhaust was done as a one off, i really like it, ill post up some pics sat as im picking up my boot from the bodyshop on fri then ill have the wheels on sat.

Yeh they are 5 series BMW BBS wheels. 8/18 front and 9/18 rear. But 40mm and 50mm adaptors. Think im going for 205/40's and 215/40's so i get stretch!

·
Registered
936 Posts
awesome set of wheels you got there, myxa over at detailing world has recently done a refurb on the exact same wheels, have to admit they came out looking sweet as fook [H], if you want to check it out then here's the link {LINK}

Posted Image

·
Registered
843 Posts
they do look the nuts mate

but like someone else pointed out is it not illegal to have your wheels sticking out your arches? But suppose its worth the risk when the car will look that sweet

·
Registered
76 Posts
As far as im aware its only illegal to have the tyre out of the arch,

So aslong as you got stretch u will be fine[:D]

Nice looking rims by the way. gonna look hot when done!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts