? just looking at a few other cars in the members section and
tryin to get ideas

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
Got myself one of these in titanium and carbon fibre
Posted Image

Put it in the usual place, looks great from out and inside. [:D]
I've got one of those as well, looks nice. Not OTT. Certainly better than a worn/cracked/faded plastic dealer holder.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Indeed, plus I have a thing about advertising the dealers name without getting payed for it so it's a win win situation.

Now all I have to do is get rid of their custom number plate holder and im sorted [;)]

·
Registered
287 Posts
I put my tax disc on the drivers side, that way, any knob head bobby or traffic do gooder wants a look - they'll have to stand on the road side.  Look out for that passing lorry!!!!!

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
I put my tax disc on the drivers side, that way, any knob head bobby or traffic do gooder wants a look - they'll have to stand on the road side. Look out for that passing lorry!!!!!
I had that on my micra, before my golf. I got told to stick it on the correct side when I got pulled over about 7 years ago.

·
Registered
566 Posts
I put my tax disc on the drivers side, that way, any knob head bobby or traffic do gooder wants a look - they'll have to stand on the road side. Look out for that passing lorry!!!!!
HaHa! I like that! [:D]

~ Maxie

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
BTW .... are you legally required to show your insurance and/or MOT disc aswell ?
We don't have insurance or MOT discs over here. Just tax discs. Mine's where it should be - bottom left of the windscreen!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts