Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought this might be a good post to see what designs etc people have got. What people think of them etc etc???

Booked in next week for my Millwall tattoo on me leg. Old badge with the lion in the circle. Cant wait sounds funny but i like the pain???[:^)]

Carl

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
I did a post a while back like this , but when they changed the forum around it got deleted lol

here's what i have [:D]

Posted Image

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi. I have one. It's of a cats paw and has the name "Billy" written underneath it. I had it done after my 5 year old cat died quite unexpectedly.

·
Registered
582 Posts
my mate from the rugby club had this done jsut before tour. The Whale is our emblem, but the text stems from a comment he made in his first game (We all thought the whale was the tattoo and the text was temporary...........stupid [email protected]!)

Posted Image

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Hi. I have one. It's of a cats paw and has the name "Billy" written underneath it. I had it done after my 5 year old cat died quite expectedly.
Expectedly? Don't you mean unexpectedly

I have one on the top of my arm. Had it done a little while ago and it's now a little small so trying to decide what to have to make it a little bigger.

J.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi. I have one. It's of a cats paw and has the name "Billy" written underneath it. I had it done after my 5 year old cat died quite expectedly.

I have one on the top of my arm. Had it done a little while ago and it's now a little small so trying to decide what to have to make it a little bigger.

J.
Yep you are right I did mean unexpectedly!! I was at work when I posted you probably wasn't quite with it [;)] What a monkey I am!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts

J.
Yep you are right I did mean unexpectedly!! I was at work when I posted you probably wasn't quite with it [;)] What a monkey I am!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts

J.
Yep you are right, I did mean unexpectedly!! I was at work when I posted so probably wasn't quite with it [;)] What a monkey I am!!!

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Phew for a minute there I thought you might be a pussy cat crusher [:D]

Oh and I know I am a fella but honestly I do listen! No need to repeat [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D]

·
Registered
9 Posts
Phew for a minute there I thought you might be a pussy cat crusher [:D]

Oh and I know I am a fella but honestly I do listen! No need to repeat [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D]
Yeah sorry about that. I think I got a bit click happy [:D]

I am not a complete plank I promise

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
[:(] Dont know if getting my millwall tattoo is such a good idea now [:'(]

I want to get George Clooney's tatto that hes got in From Dusk til Dawn. Think it looks well nice.

Carl

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Aint really worried about that mate. Have to deal with that when it comes round. [:D]

I ll get it to just below my elbow but not going up my neck. Will stop near my collar. Imagine what your employer will say when you come in on a monday morning with a tatto going up your neck HAHA [:D]

Carl

·
Registered
632 Posts
O.K. so here's mine before i had some shading done.Thought this would be ok at the time but eventually wanted a bit more depth to it.

Don't think i have a full pic of the finished one(with all the hair grown back)[:$]

Posted Image

1 - 20 of 38 Posts