Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
You may need a newer key fob part, but these can be picked up for cheap on eBay. I wouldn't bother getting one yet, but you'll probably need to readapt your current key's fob section after swapping the CCM. If it doesn't adapt and work remotely, then pick up a second hand key and adapt the fob section.

See this thread for part numbers: Buying New Keys For The Mk4 Golf \ Bora
the readapting is 5minutes
You may need a newer key fob part, but these can be picked up for cheap on eBay. I wouldn't bother getting one yet, but you'll probably need to readapt your current key's fob section after swapping the CCM. If it doesn't adapt and work remotely, then pick up a second hand key and adapt the fob section.

See this thread for part numbers: Buying New Keys For The Mk4 Golf \ Bora
i don't bother for readapting.i only want to know what part number i need for the 1C0 959 799 B ccm.yes i know i can find a cheap one.thank you ttg4l

·
Registered
10,827 Posts
i only want to know what part number i need for the 1C0 959 799 B ccm.
the parts that go with it would be having the same 1C0 code as that part stands for the model... look in the parts catalogue for the same part numbers but starting with 1C0 than the exact same number that is on the part.. so for your door lock modules just change 1J0 to 1C0 followed by the rest of the part numbers...

·
Registered
10,827 Posts
In that case if you know how the lot is coded than you'll need the counter parts starting with 1C0... for the lot... so I would check the part numbers you got now use the parts catalogue and just change the first 3 digits of the part numbers into 1C0... that should be enough to get the lot.

Ps vcds can pull the part numbers so no need to dismantle anything.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
In that case if you know how the lot is coded than you'll need the counter parts starting with 1C0... for the lot... so I would check the part numbers you got now use the parts catalogue and just change the first 3 digits of the part numbers into 1C0... that should be enough to get the lot.

Ps vcds can pull the part numbers so no need to dismantle anything.
northpole..thank you for helping.i know what code parts i need for ccm and windows motors.the only thing i don't know is the code part of key fob.only this.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
No need to swap the climatronic, that has nothing to do with the CCM. If you put in the new CCM you can adapt the old keys to it or swap the bottom half, no need to do anything with the immo.
thanks adam..I found it strange when i read it from someone.ok..so i have the easy way..i think i must swap the bottom half..but i don't know the part number..i think hlo 1j0 959 753 ag

·
Registered
10,827 Posts
2006 - 2010 model year new beetle according to the 1C0 naming convention... keys would start with 1c0 too but i bet you they run the same frequency as your current keys ( but i can be wrong on that)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
2006 - 2010 model year new beetle according to the 1C0 naming convention... keys would start with 1c0 too but i bet you they run the same frequency as your current keys ( but i can be wrong on that)
when i install the 1C0 ccm i'll try with mine and i'll see if it matches.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
after searching and searching..problem solved..no more 01331,01332 fault codes..the easiest and more cheaper solution for me was to remove two resistors from the cluster..no need to change ccm,no need to change windows motors..

·
Registered
10,827 Posts
Nice one! Glad you got it sorted for free.. but could you actually show the info or make a howto on which resistors you've removed? Will make it easier for the next person that wants to use the same cluster.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Nice one! Glad you got it sorted for free.. but could you actually show the info or make a howto on which resistors you've removed? Will make it easier for the next person that wants to use the same cluster.
Passive circuit component Circuit component Green Light Blue

i remove these two resistors..

21 - 33 of 33 Posts