Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it looks like the sun is out for the bank holiday weekend and I thought I would give her a clean to show her off to the local residents over the weekend.

No real mods done for some time apart from Aero Wipers, LED Interior Bulbs and TT Pedals + Dead Pedal.

Let me know what you think!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
That's one absolutely sweet looking Bora you've got Simon, i don't know how you manage it but everything looks so clean on it all the time, and it just looks nicer each time i see it! [:p][H]

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
wow! im loving that mate. very nice work. the only thing that i personally dont like on it is them side markers on the front and rear bumpers. But thats just me! very nice Bora.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I think you missed a bit on the door hinge....LOL

Only joking... Your car's looking ultra clean.

Good work mate..
It's easier to clean a black car RS Golf!!!

I am never going to get mine to look as clean as yours, LOL!!

Cheers mate.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
wow! im loving that mate. very nice work. the only thing that i personally dont like on it is them side markers on the front and rear bumpers. But thats just me! very nice Bora.
I know that the sidemarkers aren't everyone's cup of tea but they look class when the car is rolling and as a saftety feature everyone can see me when exiting and reversing out of junctions. Besides Hella make them and I 'acquired' them, LOL!!

Cheers for your comments mate.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for all your comments guys, I have to say that I have been on here for a while now and everyone seems to be modding like crazy recently!!

I haven't changed much on her for a while now, just because I think it looks about right, the only thing I would do now is Sat Nav and tints but I think I will have a new car in October so if anyone is interested in the Bora then let me know!! She will be looking for a new home soon!!

Love this forum as you always see something that you can do to improve your car, mine wouldn't look like this if it wasn't for half of the guys on the forum helping me out, so cheers to everyone!!

PS.....

Remember if you need anything from Hella, whether it be VW or any other manufacturer, just think Baker21 (F4T455)!!

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thats sooo nice! Well done mate. What's the details on the car as your looking to sell?
I can post up the full spec here or I could email it too you mate?

You interested?

·
Registered
109 Posts
really braw but like geordie im kinda biased lol moan the reflex boras shame your selling up,what are you going for next?Like yourself im not on as much as id like so im a bit behind the times soz

1 - 20 of 35 Posts