Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
GT TDI 176BHP 428NM
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[:p] Please can anyone posting pictures adhere to the unwritten rule that is scrub the license plates out. Thanks.

·
GT TDI 176BHP 428NM
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
All - I will post mine up ASAP, just got to remove the plates first.[;)]

But please anyone who took any - post them up! and where did matty's mate's camera phone ones go im sure i saw some last night as wanted a copy!

P.S. where is post man pat and his ********* black and ********** white ******* cat!!! then...... (private joke)

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Was really glad i came along and met all you guys.

Felt my car was a little let down compared to the rest of yours as mine seems to be suffering a bit of poor paint at the mo. But looking into getting it all nicely cleaned up soon.

Was a great night. Was loving the silver one slammed on the euro rims

·
Registered
440 Posts
hi there. thanx 4 the comments. shame i didnt find out about the meet till the last minute cos didnt get a chance 2 clean the car. definately enjoyed the meet. i thought it was a gr8 turn out and loved the variation on every1s styles. ill definately b at the next meet. hope 2 c u guys soon.

·
Registered
113 Posts
LOl he deleted them cause they had all the plates on. Will get them sorted tho mate dont you worry. Postman pats van has broken down but will sortly be fixed!!!!!! Now off to look at the new screens, they should all be in by the next meet!!!

·
GT TDI 176BHP 428NM
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well the next meet is this thursday 24th Aug in Bury St.Edmunds VW dealership - so best you hurry up!! 30 + dubs from all over gonna be there!

I got my Milltek turbo downpipe today (decat) and getting it fitted on thurs morn for meet.[:D] Should liberate a few more ponnies!

GT 130

·
GT TDI 176BHP 428NM
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Matty mate look what i found!!! Everyone - bit off topic but check this out its well funny. Makes me fall off my chair laughing every time Pat trips over Jess! LOL

Superb!

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Can't see the point in blanking plates tbh...plus a real pain to do!

Looking forward to some more pics though[:p]

·
GT TDI 176BHP 428NM
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Wayne - you gotta remember that not everyone likes their plate up on show for anyone to see on the forum, not everyone has a personal plate either.

No matter what anyone says its just curtious. Yes they are on show everyday you drive the car but there isnt an endless amount of people looking and thinking I could nick petrol using that plate as its like my car etc.... loads of chav scum about thesedays.

No-one will convioce me otherwise either. I make the effort for others so would expect the same in return.[:)]

1 - 20 of 31 Posts