Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Woohoo, normal unleaded now 89.9p a litre at 3 petrol stations within 5 miles of where I live!

Anyone else dipped below the 90p a litre barrier down their way?

·
Registered
1 Posts
91.9 near me, but I had a cheeky little voucher from my online shopping which gave me 5p per litre off; 85.9p/litre

Gave her a damn good filling 53.8 litres. cost me just under £47.

·
Super Moderator
50,205 Posts
Yep,saturday at Tescos it was 89.9p/litre,now costs about £5 less to fill my car up than it did two weeks ago.

Chris.

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Local JS

89.9 unleaded

91.9 Super Unleaded

tried V-POWER the last couple of tanks and I am not impressed so moving back to JS super.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Drove past the Shell in Streetly this morning and the unleaded is down to 89.9 but the diesel is still at 93.9.

I don't tend to go the Castle Vale way to work anymore as it's a complete pain in the ass. I scoot around Gilson and Water Orton through Minworth. Where abouts do you work Jace?

·
Registered
796 Posts
I thought petrol was still expensive (don't usually pay that much attention to the price at the pump) but I filled up with Tesco 99 for 93.9 yesterday, not too bad!

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Lets hope it does, but lets face it, something else will blow up or be attacked and it will go up again 5p overnight.

·
Registered
795 Posts
after thinking about it. getting excited about pertol being 89.9 per litre is stupid. when i first passed my test about 4 years ago it was 71.9.

what can everyone else remember it being?

i dont think it will go anywhere near 80 pence ever again. why would companies drop it that low when people are willing to pay 90 upwards these days.

1 - 20 of 111 Posts