Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seen a few requests for a Stoke meet, as there seems to be plenty of members from Stoke/Staffs here....so here goes.....

I know its a bit last minute.......but anybody fancy meeting this Sunday, probably next to the Stoke Ground...about 3-4pm??

If I can get an idea of numbers and preferences...then we can finalise the time and exact place. If people are interested, but can't make this weekend, then maybe it would be better to postpone for a few weeks so we can get more people together.

Please post if you are interested,

Cheers, Tom (Stunt)

Details Finalised: 3pm Near the Britannia Stadium - Stoke On Trent

List of people wanting to meet:

Stunt

Smm-20vt (maybe)

Dan-mk4

Woody 23

Miln01782

·
Registered
73 Posts
im up for this sunday, 3ish would be best but can make any time really if its a problem for other people.

up by stokes ground sounds good to me, will be good meet you guys too....

Dan

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is plenty of car parks round by Brittania Stadium......I would say 2-3ish...supposed to be a nice weekend too ;-)

OO there isnt a Stoke game on is there???????? I will check!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ey?? english lol??? Think what your trying to say smm-vt is that you would prefer a meet later on after 5pm ???

Thing is it gets dark 5pm'ish....I would feel like a Chav/boy racer meeting at night...would rather it be in the day to be honest... or wait for a better weekend to come up when everybody is free.

·
Registered
436 Posts
ey?? english lol??? Think what your trying to say smm-vt is that you would prefer a meet later on after 5pm ???

Thing is it gets dark 5pm'ish....I would feel like a Chav/boy racer meeting at night...would rather it be in the day to be honest... or wait for a better weekend to come up when everybody is free.
haha sorry didnt realise wasnt speakin english, And no i meant if im not workin then its no problem but i wont know til saturday afternoon.

·
Registered
720 Posts
I know, worth the wait though, am liking the look alot, might need to take you up on that offer of the spacers for the back though... see what ya thinkn when you see them

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Seems to be enough interest...I say we go ahead with the meet...anybody not happy with 3pm? I guess we will be there till about 4:30pm.

Be nice to meet you all, Tom

1 - 20 of 40 Posts