Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where you people think best place to put my ukmk4 sticker its the long one not the round one. lol cheers

·
Premium Member
25,430 Posts
Most seem to put them on either the rear windscreen, just under the brake light, or on the rear side windows.

Remember if you've bought the external version and decide to place it on the rear windscreen make sure its not in the path of the window wiper!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol ive got two i think ill put it on the back near break light as ive gt no rear wiper lol cheers people i didnt want to put it somwhere n then it look shit lol

·
Old School UkMkivs Member
2,166 Posts
Remember if you've bought the external version and decide to place it on the rear windscreen make sure its not in the path of the window wiper!
I have just ordered external ones as I want to tint my windows, thought the tint might not stick well around the individual letters on the new stickers, now you say this I'm wondering if I have done the right thing as I wanted to stick it on the outside of the rear and front screens.

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
On the inside of the front wind screen above the rear veiw mirror, central in the wind screen ! Just a thought ! [*-)]
What about on the back of the rear view mirror?

Otherwise on the rear screen below the third brake light

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Glad I'm not the only one in a quandry about where to stick 'em - I've
got 2 (well three, but I'm bound to naff one up), back window third
brake definitely, not sure aobut the other one (all internals) *chews
on thoughts*

C

·
Old School UkMkivs Member
2,166 Posts
Got mine this morning, Express delivery!

Caught the postie just as i was leaving for work, saw the envelope and just had to open it up.

Made myself late for work as I had to go out clean a patch on the back window and stick it on before I left, lol

Got the external ones, fitted one nicely above the third brake light and below the spoiler, just on the top edge of the rear screen, this way its out of the sweep of the rear wiper. Looks great [:D]

Will get photos if anyone wants to see.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts