Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone!

Just got my Mk4 - I am 25 now, insurance has dropped, ready to have some fun with some modding, it's only a 1.6 but with your guidance and support, I'll have it looking really nice. First time doing this sort of thing so expect loads of questions from me!

Thanks! Speak soon

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[quote user="danpalmer1993"]

Welcome to the forum fellow 1.6er

Dan

[/quote]

Hi Dan!! Appreciate it! I've already been through your whole build thread before I even registered! Looks great!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
aww! I feel so welcomed, you... welcoming bunch of welcomers you! .. Well I'm gonna go in big wiggly style... big shrimpin... straight in with the coilovers and some wheels... gonna have to buy these over July/August - as I have a holiday I need to go on in June (I say that as if i resent having to spend money on anything but the car... and yes thats true) .... in the meantime... just some low cost mods, like replacing worn out bits, and cleaning up the enging bay slightly... little accents with the interior... I've got so much inspiration from this site already, I don't really know where to begin! I guess once I get going, I won't be able to stop...

I hope I can compete with you guys over the coming months and years, as there are some amazing vehicles on here!

·
Registered
283 Posts
haa big shrimpin, coils and wheels are always a good starting point. i wish cornwall and country lanes would allow me serious static lowsss

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
[quote user="loso"]Hey dude welcome :) where in south London are you??

[/quote]

Hey man! I am around the Bromley/Orpington area =D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
[quote user="Ryanjoe"]

haa big shrimpin, coils and wheels are always a good starting point. i wish cornwall and country lanes would allow me serious static lowsss

[/quote]

Ah my dad is from Cornwall and all his side of the family, many summer spent there as a kid, really fond memories of Cornwall! He is there right now actually, and I am planning a 5 day break there in July!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.