• Scorpion Stainless Exhaust
  • Carbonio Air Intake (removed)
  • 19" RS6 Replicas (changed)
  • KV Coilover Kit (changed)
  • R32 Front Bumper
  • Anni Side Skirts
  • Smoothed Rear bumper
  • Black Projector Headlights (changed)
  • Hella Colour Magic Smoked Rear Clusters (changed)
  • R32 Steering Wheel
  • R32 Dash and Door Trim
  • B & M Short Shift Kit
  • Revo Remap [:D] (added)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks [:D]

Yeah just edited it with a few more!
Looks pretty wide from the rear and very smooth.

Any plans for some more mods?
Planning a big brake conversion in the near future, probably the 312mm TT brake setup.[:D]

And then saving some cash for a leather re-trim. Not sure what path to take yet, possibly a black/silver effect i think

·
Registered
461 Posts
Looks very nice mate! [:D]

First thing i'd say it needs mate is some tints. I know you have to be careful these days,but even a very light tint would make a big difference to the look. (If the weather was better, i'd take some pics and show you mine.)

Rear spoiler then would also finish off the back end.

Your leather re-trim idea sounds awesome! Can't wait to see that....

Gaz

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Looks very nice mate! [:D]

First thing i'd say it needs mate is some tints. I know you have to be careful these days,but even a very light tint would make a big difference to the look. (If the weather was better, i'd take some pics and show you mine.)
Yeah would like to sort some tints, however i dont know what would look good without getting hasle from those boys in blue.

Not sure about a spoiler kinda like the uncluttered look, but a subtle one could be a possibility.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Yeah would like to sort some tints, however i dont know what would look good without getting hasle from those boys in blue.

Not sure about a spoiler kinda like the uncluttered look, but a subtle one could be a possibility.
Yeah i know what you mean mate. Depends what the blue boys are like down your way i suppose. My tint is very light, but takes the edge off and honestly makes a big difference.

Try an Anni or R32 spoiler. Very subtle and uncluttered. [:D]

Gaz

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I haven't been on here as much as i would have liked recently so thought it was about time i updated some details.

I have edited my original post with a few alterations and once the weather stays good enough to get some pics up i will sort these out.

The first change i have done is the Brakes, now uprated with 312mm TT setup and all i can say is what a difference;

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

As i said once the weather gets more predictable i will add more changes accordingly

1 - 20 of 30 Posts