Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
could all thoses wanting to take part in a stand post names down in here please?

sat 29th july, castle combe in wilts. good day out, and weather should be better by then!

http://www.autometrix.co.uk/ --- more details and details on how to book place on track

names for definate:

blue v5

mat20vt

markreading

andrew

chungster

n15cko

starry

veedubs

mattyv5

phunkstarhate

possible's:

spanner

·
Registered
570 Posts
Seeing as i was the one who said about getting the list started, it'll be rude not to be on it.

Better put me on there please [:D]

It'll be lovely and sunny like always too [H]

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
I'll be there.

May go out on track too.

Anyone know how many sessions you get for the full day price of ?160?

Is it 6 x 15mins sessions? 3 in morning 3 in afternoon?

20 cars max per session?

Mr Birkitt please reply!

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
want to be put down for stand place?

would be intrested in number of sessions to. i'll probally book a half day

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Stand place would be good cheers.

Just realised I'll be at Elvington for TOTB 5 the day after.

That is gonna be 1 monster driving weekend [:D]

·
Registered
570 Posts
I have a feeling that once we get closer to the day, it'll get filled no problem.

At least we have started sorting it out early instead of very late like we did last year.....

·
Registered
445 Posts
i was on the stand last year and may do it again but can't say for sure at the moment. i will let you know asap. how many can we have?

·
Registered
398 Posts
i was on the stand last year and may do it again but can't say for sure at the moment. i will let you know asap. how many can we have?
Hey mate...hopefully your other window doesn`t drop this year....what a pain...Oops hope I haven`t cursed it now??...[:$]

Put me down please.....I should def be along again this year.....[:D]

·
Registered
398 Posts
N15CKO, dont worry about the other window as it dropped out 2 weeks ago[:mad:] all done now though...
Nooooooo.........think I may have just cursed myself in that case then!!!! [N] Bet mine drops this year..[:(]..Hope you can make it mate.....shall I get the repair kits just in case?...seeing as you know how to do the job....HA HA....LOL...[;)]

Glad there "both" sorted now tho mate...[Y]

hopefully see you there,

Nick

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Has anyone been in contact with Autometrix or Neil to book the stand yet?  Looks like we will have another good turn out again.

1 - 20 of 116 Posts