Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
I certainly am, just waiting for my ticket to arrive!

Do you think you will put another young team out even though we will be putting our strongest 11 out?

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had no chance gettin a ticket for the first leg but I will definately be at the 2nd leg.

I reckon we will put out a similar team to the one that played against Liverpool for the first leg, then if we get in trouble he might put out a stronger team for the 2nd leg.

I will be able to tell you exactly what Wengers got in mind on Monday coz I'm goin to the reserve match at Barnet.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How sure are you that you will put your strongest team out anyway? I thought I read an interview somewhere with Jol saying he would match our team

·
Registered
170 Posts
How sure are you that you will put your strongest team out anyway? I thought I read an interview somewhere with Jol saying he would match our team
No way, we will definitely field our strongest team. Jol really wants to win the league cup and has said that he sees it as our easiest way of securing a European place for next season.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
What a game tonight looking forward to the second leg next week... Should be a crack. All to play for now... Shame we never had a win but ha ho there's always next week... [;)] lol

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You yids are gona get spanked at our place, you had your chance and you blew it! Anyone goin to the match? Got my ticket yesterday

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
and why is that then? if your first team can't even beat our kids at the lane then what do you think is gona happen at the grove? we've already humiliated you there once this season! Only thing that worries me is wenger said he might rest Fabregas for it, he is essential in my eyes.

Well whatever happens it promises to be another quality match and I cant wait.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
You seem to forget the ablity you lot have at scoring home goals with one of your best players at fault.... I'm just hoping we don't give up so easily in the second half again. It has all the making of cracking second leg.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Come you gunners, really need a great match, after the Bolton disapointment....still in with a chance. Lets see some flowing footie..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts