Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all <o:p></o:p>

I am after a new exhaust I want something sporty but not the roar of a chavy corsa for my TDI can anyone recommend an exhaust for the job.<o:p></o:p>

Also being new to all this I would like to know how much of the exhaust I should replace to achieve this or that you would recommend I replace.<o:p></o:p>

Cheers Matt<o:p></o:p>

<o:p></o:p>

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
miltek non res will make a nice noticable difference mate but the non res and the res differ on the noise the non res is louder you can check both sounds on youtube and decide what you want..i cant recommend any place unfortunately as i dont leave in uk..

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks I will have a look

would i need a full system or just back box or? I would like to buy as little as possible for as you can probably appreciate money is abit tight atm but I want to treat myself

·
I ate a big red candle &#33;&#33;
10,384 Posts
Get the full miltek exhaust from the turbo back which will take away the cat. Without the cat it will still pass the mot so dont worry about that.

Definately get the non res as its cheaper and louder. I have this on my PD150 and i think its perfect.

·
Registered
390 Posts
I'm getting a none res miltek fore my deisel in the summer. I looked into a longlife one and heard a few bad reviews about them. When I phoned them for a price they put me off. They didn't seem to know what they was on about.

·
I ate a big red candle &#33;&#33;
10,384 Posts
I'm getting a none res miltek fore my deisel in the summer. I looked into a longlife one and heard a few bad reviews about them. When I phoned them for a price they put me off. They didn't seem to know what they was on about.
Do it mate.

Make sure you get the downpipe aswell

·
A4 Avant 2.0TFSI Quattro S-Line Special Edition
2,208 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
why not get a hidden Milltek?

im running a tdi anni rear diffuser and hidden turned down Milltek...

makes the same note and doesnt cover the back of the car with soot?

plus looks nice and stealthy

Posted Image

·
You ain&#39;t seen me, right?
3,778 Posts
cant fault the milltek, and would agree with the decat downpipe worth the extra

1 - 20 of 20 Posts