Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody else on here addicted to this series?

I had to stay up late and watch the second part on BBC3 at half 10. Tonight on BBC3 I'll be watching the 3rd epsiode! Even the misses likes it!

·
Registered
487 Posts
Yup...It's an excellent series. We have been watching from the 1st series. I missed the 2nd one on BBC3 last night. Will watch the 2nd one tonight on BBC1, then watch the 3rd on BBC3. Is it still 10.30pm on BBC3?

Usually watch "The Contendor 2" as well, it's on at the same time as the 2nd episode on BBC1.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Nooooooooooooooooooo [:'(]

Any idea if any of the episodes will be repeated?? Didn't realise it started last night [:(]

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im sure it will be repeated on BBC3 this week sometime.

There was no chance of me missing that last night - been missing it since the last series. One of the only series that most of the original cast have been killed off but the replacements get better and better...makes you think that being a spook you aint gonna last long in the job!!

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Missed it [:(]

Was away, took our sky+ with us but because the dish we used when away only had a single LMB couldn't get it working properley all the time. Anyone know when the 1st episode is on again?

Thanks

·
Registered
472 Posts
yes well ace i have been watching it from the start i am aiming to watch episode 2 and 3 tonight if i can stay awake !

anyone remember the girl spook who got killed in a chip fryer ?

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
I do like me Spooks. Lucky I read the TV guide yesterday while I was waiting for the football to start as I had no idea it was back on!

·
Registered
841 Posts
i remember that. Wasn't it Lisa Faulkner from Casualty or Holby City???

Damn the inlaws for not having Sky+ and even more so the solicitors who are holding up my house purchase!!! Should have moved in last week [:mad:]

Rant over lol

·
Registered
906 Posts
I had to stay up late and watch the second part on BBC3 at half 10.
Yip i did the same, will probably watch the 3rd epsiode tonight as i finish work every monday at 10pm.

Glad its back

Tam

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
One of the only series that most of the original cast have been killed off but the replacements get better and better...makes you think that being a spook you aint gonna last long in the job!!
I miss Zoe [:(]

Not seen the new series yet, whens it on? Apparently MI5 recruitment applications increased 300% after the first series, despite it being very little like the real thing [:)]

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Sunday nights 9pm BBC1. First look (aka E4) on BBC3 10.30pm the same night.

Note the double bill startup this week, so started yesterday concludes tonight, with next week's first look at 10.30pm tonight!

I'm glad they turned this series back around. Series 1 was awesome, Series 2 got a bit watery (I suspect the PC brigade got involved!). Series 3 was shocking, boring, and disinteresting. It fell into the deep chasm of "Lets turn it into a soap, sod the jobs, lets look at who wants to shag who and their feelings and focus on them". Serious 4 saw the bounce back into something seriously good - and Series 5 should be good if it carries on as is.

Assuming they don't forget who MI5 are, and start focussing on two key long termers (aka series 3) instead of the job inhand.

C

PS - I too was having an early night, which went RIGHT out the window [:D]

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
I missed the 1st episode but have the others sky+'d. Anyone know if it will be shown again, the BBC Spooks website isn't very helpful!

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Great series, though it's it just me, that the plot lines are quiet close to current matters in the news ?

I presume the episodes are filmed way in advanced of airing, maybe the Spooks have an inside track on inteligence and can predict what will be in the news around the date of airing.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It was a good one last night (BBC3).......If you are watching the BBC1 series I wont spoil it but I didnt see that coming!!!!

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
It was a good one last night (BBC3)...... I wont spoil it but I didnt see that coming!!!!
I did.....the Spooks writers are starting to bloody annoy me - how many more times are they going to do that?

Talk about high turnover!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts