Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'be not been on here too much recently but i've been spending monies on the Bora..haha!

A few things have gone on recently..spacered her up which has bought the front and back out much nicer..i've gone with 10mm hubcentrics on the front and 16mm on the rear. With the wheels being 8.5 they sit lavely for a daily. Just need winter to be over now for some new wheels..:(

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The paint looks screwed in the last pic? Its not. Its just the iphone struggling with the sun! haha

Fitted some 312MM front brakes -

Posted Image

Also managed to get my 4mo rear valence and exhaust on yesterday. Went to Prospeed in Cardiff following their awesome rep they have and i must say i'm very impressed. Exhaust is exactly how i wanted. Quiet with no gas and a nice deep note when you do and completely free flowing. When cruising you'd think it was standard. :D I've just got to go and get it a sitting a little higher but with the weather yesterday i had no chance to hang around! A 45min journey took me 5 hours! haha!

Not the best pic but

Posted Image

Couldnt recommend prospeed in Cardiff enough. :D

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
that looks spot on mate. im waiting for my 15mm spacers to arrive from A3low from AB25 forum. cant wait now after seeing your 16mm.

dibs on your wheels if ya sell em mate, i would like some bigger winters for next year.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
that looks spot on mate. im waiting for my 15mm spacers to arrive from A3low from AB25 forum. cant wait now after seeing your 16mm.

dibs on your wheels if ya sell em mate, i would like some bigger winters for next year.
I'll keep you in mind mate! haha!

Cheers chaps! Got to love new mods to rekindle your love..haha

Pedro, for front and rear i payed around £100.00
Where did you get them Tom?
It was a local alloy wheel place to me called Projex.

·
Registered
8,098 Posts

I'll keep you in mind mate! haha!

Cheers chaps! Got to love new mods to rekindle your love..haha

Pedro, for front and rear i payed around £100.00
Where did you get them Tom?
It was a local alloy wheel place to me called Projex.
Cheers Tom[Y]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts